By Rainer Standke
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Create Edit Decision Lists - EDLs - from Final Cut Pro X XML files. The EDLs conform to the CMX 3600 standard and can be used to bring your cut into post production systems like DaVinci Resolve, Smoke, etc.
EDL X features flexible Source Reel Name handling:
• Source names can be read from XML files, or directly from the QuickTime files used in the project.
• Alternatively, media file names, or full file paths can be used.
• Source names can be made to conform to strict CMX standards (three numbers), or 8, 16, 32 or unlimited alpha-numerical characters.
• All source names are user-editable, on a per-source basis.
EDL-X groups all video and audio clips into as few tracks as possible. Each video track gets its own EDL, with synch audio in the same EDL.
EDL-X can save the Final Cut Pro XML file as well as the generated EDLs in one convenient document for future reference.
• Variable speed clips, i.e. those that have been 'retimed' in Final Cut Pro X, are only supported when there are no further clips nested inside them.
What's New in Version 1.5.3
Fixes an issue with Markers on Multicam Clips.
- Category: Video
- Updated: Feb 19, 2014
- Version: 1.5.3
- Size: 2.3 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Rainer Standke
- © XMiL Workflow Tools, Rainer Standke 2012
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.3 or later, 64-bit processor