Become a more dynamic EDM DJ or Producer! EDM BPM is a BPM counter that reveals 100+ subgenres of Electronic Dance Music based on genre and BPM. "Perfect response time. Love the genre list. Can't wait to use it when I hear something I want to sample. So dope"
"Finally a well designed and legit BPM app!"
“I'm always opening up this app to tap out a song BPM. Work every time! And it's nice lookin too! I also like how the background pulses with the tempo u tap out. Nice job EDM team!”
“Does exactly what it does, and even shows the genres. Great app!”
Tap the beat of a track to display the BPM, along with tempo-relevant genres and subgenres in an easy and intuitive interface. From bedroom producer to festival DJ, EDM BPM will add some kick (pun absolutely intended) to an otherwise boring task of counting beats.
● DJS: Transition your Progressive Trance DJ set into some Atmospheric Breaks. At 131 BPM, you’ll keep the crowd on their toes while avoiding the dreaded beat-gallop. From Ambient to Hardcore, DJ's will benefit from genre suggestions to spice up their sets while keeping the dance floor hot and sweaty.
● PRODUCERS: Add a genre-traversing Minimal Techno breakdown to your latest Tribal House production. Crack the top charts with your next track!
● EDM ENTHUSIASTS: With over 100 subgenres, discover new styles in a tempo range you're comfortable with. If Balearic Beat is your favorite, you might love some Illbient or Ambient Goa.
» OVER 100 subgenres of electronic music under 9 genres including House, Trance, Techno, Drum & Bass, Downtempo, Ambient and more.
» Swipe the BPM counter to reset and tap a new track.
» Color-shifting interface based on tempo (option for static background within the app’s settings).
» Unlock Themes! Tap beats in the Underground, or at the front of the VIP section.
» Tempo Strobe feature flashes the background to the BPM*
» Bar counter records the lifetime amount of 4/4 bars you’ve tapped.
» Share functionality to let your friends in on your taps.
Subgenres include: Dark Ambient, New Age, Psybient, Ambient Trance, Lo-Fi Hip Hop, Ethnic Electronica, Lounge, Trip-Hop, Acid Jazz, Trap, Moombahton, Grime, Dubstep, Tropical House, Deep House, Nu-disco, Future House, Bass House, Trouse, Big Beat, Baltimore Club, Miami Bass, Detroit Techno, Minimal, Acid Techno, Dark Trance, Progressive Psy Trance, Uplifting Trance, Darkpsy, Jungle, Liquid Funk, Neurofunk, Techstep, Trancecore, Hardstyle, Jumpstyle, UK Hardcore, Mákina, Freeform, Gabber, Industrial, and many more.
If you are sensitive to flashing screens, do not enable the Tempo Strobe setting. Strobe intensity decreases the faster the tempo gets.
• Brand new design to the VIP and Underground screens.
• Design improvements to iPad Pro 12.9 UI.
• Miscellaneous performance improvements.
● If you're enjoying EDM BPM, PLEASE consider taking a moment to leave a review! :-) <3
Ratings and Reviews
Does its job well.
It’s a simple thing, a tap tempo bpm counter. And there are a handful on the App Store. But of all the ones I’ve tried; this one is solidly in the best. Simple, clean design, easy to read in the dark of a dj booth. Responsive and thoughtful developer.
Worth paying for the extras.
Thank you so much for your review!! We're glad you're finding EDM BPM to be the best BPM counter you've used! Especially in the DJ booth. Happy tapping! 🎶🙂
Love this app!
I'm always opening up this app to tap out a song BPM. Work every time! And it's nice lookin too! I also like how the background pulses with the tempo u tap out. Nice job EDM team!
Thank you so much for your comment! Super glad you're enjoying EDM BPM!! Happy tapping 😬
I use this on a daily basis. I am a DJ and producer and this is one of the most useful tools out there. No other BPM counter can even come close to how sleek and functional this one is.
Awesome to hear that!! We're glad you find it as useful as we intended it to be when developing it! Being able to understand genre traversing at a specific tempo can add a whole new dimension to a track production or DJ set. Thank you for your review, and happy tapping!! 😁🎶
- Too Much Wasabi, LLC
- 36.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Too Much Wasabi, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- VIP Access $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.