This app has the full text of Frederick Douglass' autobiography "The Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass: An American Slave." And, each chapter contains questions to help you hone your reading skills and ensure you understand the historical facts in this impressive work.
You can use this app as an e-reader of his important writings. And then, at the end of each chapter, your student will answer high-quality, research-based questions for Frederick Douglass' autobiography.
These questions focus on high-impact vocabulary words as well as rich, text-dependent questions.
The primary goal is to help improve reading skills while engaging with an important book written by one of the giants in American history. This lightweight app helps students look for evidence and draw conclusions based on evidence - skills critical across the educational spectrum.
- Core Companion LLC
- 5.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Core Companion LLC, 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.