Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Edmodo makes a teacher’s daily life easier by providing a safe and easy way for teachers and students to engage and collaborate for free, anytime, anywhere.
Use Edmodo for:
• Secure classroom discussions
• Posting assignments
• Gradebook tracking
• File sharing and uploading
• Classroom activity feed
• Student progress tracker
• Educational resource library
• Professional learning networks
With over 20 million users, Edmodo is the largest, fastest growing social platform for education. Awarded the 2013 EdTech Digest Award for Best Product, Edmodo makes the idea of a paperless classroom a reality.
Questions? Contact our award-winning Edmodo support team anytime at email@example.com, using ‘iPad’ in the subject line.
For more information: www.edmodo.com
What's New in Version 4.4.2
• Improved navigation to and from assignments and groups.
• Various bug fixes relating to quiz descriptions, reactions, and group post streams.
• Various bug fixes and layout improvements.
I've been using Edmodo for the last 6 months. It's a great way to organize homework and even activities with schools around the world. However, the app was pretty limited until this latest update. Now it's much easier to check and grade assignments using the iPad app!
It works great and all, but two things: 1. It crashes often. It also stops often, which makes it unable for me to use any function of the app.
2. It would be nice to be able to write Alerts, Assignments, and Polls right from the mobile app, instead of having to go on to my computer.
As y'all know, edmodo is a school thing. But at my school, fights keep happening on there. I laugh so hard. If you are in my edmodo group, then you are lucky.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 11, 2014
- Version: 4.4.2
- Size: 65.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: FusionProjects, Inc.
- © 2010 Edmodo LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.