Edmunds - New & Used Cars Search
By Edmunds Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app from the car experts at Edmunds helps you buy smarter — anywhere you go. You’ll have all the information you need to discover, price and buy the car that’s right for you, at your fingertips.
With this app you can ...
• Read Edmunds reviews and find the exact car you want near you.
• Text a dealer to instantly get exclusive discounted offers on all inventory.
• Compare dealer offers and save up to thousands with Edmunds Price Promise®.
• Calculate your monthly payment before heading to the dealership.
• Save your research and Price Promise offers to recall them later.
Other features you’ll love:
• Millions of new, used and certified pre-owned car listings
• Rich photo and video galleries
• Configuration tools and pricing guidelines
• Lot Buddy℠ features to guide you at the dealership
• Trade-in appraisal tool and ability to text photos of your trade-in to the dealer
• Dealer reviews, dealer locator and directions
What's New in Version 8.5
• Smart forms! They will pre-populate with info you’ve previously entered, or you can choose from your contact list.
• Beautified “Build with Options” page allows you to more easily see and select what matters most to you in a car.
• New navigation. We’re testing this out with some users in hopes of bringing all users the best experience possible.
• Updated error messages. We’ll tell it to you straight when you can’t connect to the server.
• Bugs, zapped! ’Nuff said.
Layout and information are great. I think the search could be improved, though: when starting to research used cars, I don't care much about specific years, and am more interested in the differences between revisions of the same model, or overall model comparisons. If I could see more when I search more by category, I'd hopefully see info about revisions and comparisons between manufacturers, without worrying about getting specific about year of make and model. I'd be getting the bigger picture, without having to do multiple searches over model years to find what was good/bad/ugly about each. Keep it up though!
Mid grade forgotten??
Upon checking my 2010 tundra values there are only options for "grade" model or "Limited". This is not an accurate cost prediction for the mid grade which is the SR5 model
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Aug 21, 2015
- Version: 8.5
- Size: 34.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Edmunds.com Inc.
- © Edmunds Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.