Edmunds - New & Used Cars Search
By Edmunds Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app from the car experts at Edmunds helps you buy smarter — anywhere you go. You’ll have all the information you need to discover, price and buy the car that’s right for you, at your fingertips.
With this app you can ...
• Read Edmunds reviews and find the exact car you want near you.
• Text a dealer to instantly get exclusive discounted offers on all inventory.
• Compare dealer offers and save up to thousands with Edmunds Price Promise®.
• Calculate your monthly payment before heading to the dealership.
• Save your research and Price Promise offers to recall them later.
Other features you’ll love:
• Millions of new, used and certified pre-owned car listings
• Rich photo and video galleries
• Configuration tools and pricing guidelines
• Trade-in appraisal tool and ability to text photos of your trade-in to the dealer
• Dealer reviews, dealer locator and directions
What's New in Version 9.5
• We’re Introducing Favorites. This allows you to save your favorite cars to review later. Access your Favorites easily by using the menu in the top right of the app.
• We’ve improved Lot Buddy! Lot Buddy shows you transparent pricing details when you’re on the lot of any Edmunds dealer.
• We’ve expanded Edmunds rating details. Just tap on the Edmunds rating and get a breakdown of how each car rates on comfort, interior, value, performance and more.
• Bugs, zapped!
Tell us what you think. If you enjoy reading reviews and searching for cars on our Edmunds app, take a minute to leave us a review. We read every one. Have a suggestion on improving our app? Let us know. Simply tap the menu bar, open settings and select Tell Us What You Think under our Feedback section. We’d love to read your emails.
The app is overall easy to use, but it is very annoying to use and here's the main reasons why: 1) The "Sort" settings when searching for specific vehicles doesnt work at all sometimes. For instance, if i want to sort from lowest price, it is just a random listing instead of ordered by price. 2) when i set my search preferences (i.e. 4wd tacoma only), it lists all of the tacomas available and i still have to sift through to find the 4x4s. Which brings me to my 3rd complaint. If i scroll through 50 vehicles and click on one to look at its pictures then click the "back to results" button, it automatically starts over from the top. Lots of needed changes.
pretty much has got it all!
Just went through a car purchase process, and Edmunds was a huge help in my getting my act together… and getting the car. Can't think of much else that a car researching/purchasing app could do!
Informative and practical
I thought it was well organized all around. I can see how some would find trouble finding certain specs or trims of a certain make or model. But for a car enthusiast, I would recommend it. 👌🏼
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 15, 2016
- Version: 9.5
- Size: 45.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Edmunds.com Inc.
- © 2016 Edmunds.com, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes