Shop used cars for sale and new cars for sale on Edmunds. Edmunds is a consumer and auto industry trusted car research and car buying advisor - we have everything you need to find and buy your perfect new car or used car in our car app. Shopping for used cars and new cars has never been easier. We have car features and specs for new cars and used cars. We have expert car reviews and user ratings on used cars for sale and new cars from all automobile makes on different vehicle models. Do you need a car buying and car leasing calculator? Our car calculators will help you fine the perfect price. Are you looking for car incentives and offers from car manufacturers? We can connect you to thousands of car dealers in your area with available new cars and used cars for sale. We've got it all from new car inventory, used car inventory, and auto calculators. And after you find your perfect car, we can help you lock in upfront pricing. So no matter where you are, we can provide you with a simple, easy and efficient car shopping experience.
We draw on decades of automotive experience to leverage our network of over 13,000 new car and used car dealers to help save you thousands. Browse our used cars for sale and new cars for sale today and let us know what you think.
With this app you can:
• Read Edmunds car reviews and user ratings of thousands of late model cars
• Shop Used Cars for sale and New Cars for sale
• See what the true market value and average price paid in your area is for thousands of car and truck models
• Search auto inventory to find the perfect car, SUV, or truck for sale near you
• Review incentives and offers from each automobile make
• Text a car dealer to instantly get exclusive discounted offers on inventory
• Compare car dealer offers and save up to thousands off MSRP
• Calculate your monthly payment before heading to the car dealer with our car calculators
• Save your research and favorite cars to recall them later
Find your favorite new cars for sale and used cars for sale including:
• New Cars & Used Cars for sale - Honda: Sedans, SUVs, Coupes, Minivans
• New Cars & Used Cars for sale - Mazda cars for sale: Sedans, SUVs, Coupes
• New Cars & Used Cars for sale - Chevrolet cars for sale: Sedans, Trucks and More
• New Cars & Used Cars for sale - Hyundai cars for sale: Sedan, Coupe, and More
• New Cars & Used Cars for sale - GMC cars for sale: Trucks, Sedans, SUVs and More
• New Cars & Used Cars for sale - Lexus cars for sale: SUVs, Sedans, Coupes
• New Cars & Used Cars for sale - Acura cars for sale: Coupes, SUVs, Sedans
• New Cars & Used Cars for sale - Ford cars for sale: Trucks, SUVS, Sedans
• New Cars & Used Cars for sale - BMW cars for sale: SUVs, Sedans, Coupes
Other features you’ll love:
• Millions of new cars for sale, used cars for sale, and certified pre-owned car listings
• Rich car photos and car video galleries
• Configuration tools and car pricing guidelines
• Vehicle Trade-in appraisal tools
• Car dealer reviews, auto dealer locator and directions
• iMessage integration lets you share auto info
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Park a life-sized car in your garage
New layout complicated, way too much work to research
New layout makes it more difficult to do a new search, whereas the old one was always at the top. That was very nice if you (like me) are trying to decide on suv or sedan vs crossover. No more quick criteria selection from one page. Now it’s basically having to starting a new search each time and go thru multiple steps. Really off putting.
Also, before you could see, say, all sedans and suv from Buick, vw, and ford, all on one search. Now, it seems you have to stick within the body type then backtrack thru many page swipes to start a new search for a different body type. Also, you can only save searches for inventory, not for initial research, so one must go thru all the paces each time!
Used the old app to both research and buy a car 2 years ago. I’m in the market for a car right now and this is just not as useful tool this time around. Poor update that made a very nice app much more complicated and, for me, essentially unusable.
Miss launch page with all models
August 2018 - Still miss the version where you could scroll thru thumbnails of all the vehicles on one page. Then tap on one of the pictures to see all the details and such. You guys took away a great browsing feature when you removed the all vehicle thumbnail page.
The prior version had a launch page where you could see pictures of all models and makes from all manufacturers on one page. You could also limit what you saw by filtering a specific or a range of years. Tapping on the picture would take you to the specific model information.
I cannot figure out how to get a similar view. If all that is still available in the new version of the app, I can’t find it. And if it’s not, I think it’s a major step backwards.
Thank you for your feedback, and we're working hard to make the app more usable for everyone. You can go to Research and select Body Type to search across multiple makes and models based on car body types. You can filter from that page as well to really refine your search.
If you have more feedback, we'd love to hear it and feel free to submit feedback in the app by tapping More and Help. We read all the emails and respond to any additional questions you have! Thanks for using the Edmunds app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.