By Edmunds Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Shop used cars for sale and new cars for sale on Edmunds. Edmunds is a consumer and auto industry trusted car research and car buying advisor - we have everything you need to find and buy your perfect new car or used car in our car app. Shopping for used cars and new cars has never been easier. We have car features and specs for new cars and used cars. We have expert car reviews and user ratings on used cars for sale and new cars from all automobile makes on different vehicle models. Do you need a car buying and car leasing calculator? Our car calculators will help you fine the perfect price. Are you looking for car incentives and offers from car manufacturers? We can connect you to thousands of car dealers in your area with available new cars and used cars for sale. We've got it all from new car inventory, used car inventory, and auto calculators. And after you find your perfect car, we can help you lock in upfront pricing. So no matter where you are, we can provide you with a simple, easy and efficient car shopping experience.
We draw on decades of automotive experience to leverage our network of over 13,000 new car and used car dealers to help save you thousands. Browse our used cars for sale and new cars for sale today and let us know what you think.
With this app you can:
• Read Edmunds car reviews and user ratings of thousands of late model cars
• Shop Used Cars for sale and New Cars for sale
• See what the true market value and average price paid in your area is for thousands of car and truck models
• Search auto inventory to find the perfect car, SUV, or truck for sale near you
• Review incentives and offers from each automobile make
• Text a car dealer to instantly get exclusive discounted offers on inventory
• Compare car dealer offers and save up to thousands off MSRP
• Calculate your monthly payment before heading to the car dealer with our car calculators
• Save your research and favorite cars to recall them later
Find your favorite new cars for sale and used cars for sale including:
• New Cars & Used Cars for sale - Honda: Sedans, SUVs, Coupes, Minivans
• New Cars & Used Cars for sale - Mazda cars for sale: Sedans, SUVs, Coupes
• New Cars & Used Cars for sale - Chevrolet cars for sale: Sedans, Trucks and More
• New Cars & Used Cars for sale - Hyundai cars for sale: Sedan, Coupe, and More
• New Cars & Used Cars for sale - GMC cars for sale: Trucks, Sedans, SUVs and More
• New Cars & Used Cars for sale - Lexus cars for sale: SUVs, Sedans, Coupes
• New Cars & Used Cars for sale - Acura cars for sale: Coupes, SUVs, Sedans
• New Cars & Used Cars for sale - Ford cars for sale: Trucks, SUVS, Sedans
• New Cars & Used Cars for sale - BMW cars for sale: SUVs, Sedans, Coupes
Other features you’ll love:
• Millions of new cars for sale, used cars for sale, and certified pre-owned car listings
• Rich car photos and car video galleries
• Configuration tools and car pricing guidelines
• Vehicle Trade-in appraisal tools
• Car dealer reviews, auto dealer locator and directions
• iMessage integration lets you share auto info
What's New in Version 12.3
* Fully redesigned to support multi-year car and truck inventory searches!
* Newly added For You page saves all your favorites in one place
* Improved navigation allows you to research vehicles or find your dream car in fewer steps
Email us! We read every message sent. Your feedback about issues help to reduce bugs and improve the experience. Have a suggestion on improving our app? Let us know. Simply tap the more button and then Help and email your suggestions.
Great app for research, uses too much energy
App is one of the best resources for researching cars and comparing them. Edmunds writes very good and comprehensive reviews. However, the problem is with how much of my battery it uses. I can spend 5 or 10 minutes on the app looking at cars, and lose 20% of my battery. My battery is in good shape, only 2 years old, and it only happens while using this app.
Where is the build page?
Took awhile to find build page, including updating
Do not update
Since the update, the Edmunds app has plastered a large obstructive ad across the bottom of the screen. Navigating the app, reading reviews, and scrolling through photos are all compromised now. Used to love the app. Now it's getting deleted.