The first app combining calendar, note-taking and task management: your all in one personal organizer.
Inspire yourself, keep track of your daily life and get stuff done.
Introducing Edo Agenda, the first app that combines calendar, note-taking and task management in one single place easy to use across your smartphone, tablet and laptop.
A blank page offers endless possibilities and a calendar lets you organize, schedule and retrieves all these possibilities.
- Manage personal e work tasks
- Schedule events, activities and reminders
- Capture and organize ideas and notes
- Collect meeting notes and manage projects
- Create checklists and alarms
Edo Agenda lets you choose the way you look at your contents:
Journal (Home Page)
it lets you see all your notes, tasks, to-do lists and events organized by day.
Here you can plan anything you need to do, from a trip to a project, or you can simply track your activities or use it as a bullet journal (unfinished tasks could be moved automatically to the next day).
Collect here everything that doesn't fit into a specific topic or doesn't have a due date yet.
Here you can combine and organize different contents such as to-do lists, due dates, notes, documents, images, pdf and much more.
A project named "Trip to Japan" could collect things to do, places to visit, scheduled activities, tickets, reservations codes, directions, maps, thoughts and photos, links, all in one place.
Capture and organize here simple meeting notes, class notes, homework, ideas and much more. You can color code notes as well as attach documents and images to them.
Each Note can be linked to a specific day of our calendar and organized in collections (e.g. favorite book passages and quotes, recipes etc.)
Create checklists with descriptions and attachments. It's easy to write down a grocery list, a reading list, a wish list, you name it. Each To-Do List can be linked to a specific day in your planner and organized in collections e.g. work, personal and so on.
All the contents are backed up and synchronized in real time on each of your devices.
Try the web app on https://agenda.edo.io/welcome/ to access your project, notes, to-do list and schedule from your laptop or desktop, it works with all major browser.
Habit tracking and routines<
A place where every day you can take note of all your routines: how many minutes you have meditated, what you had for lunch and dinner or how many pages you read from your favorite book, to have each week a report that tracks all your positive and life-enriching habits.
- New Home screen UI
- Improved the graphic of some elements
- Added the possibility to add an end date to the tasks
- Added the possibility to split completed and todo tasks
- Solved all reported bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Still waiting for more...
The idea of this app is great. I have never used an app that has made me feel as organized and up-to-date with my to-do list than this app. Having said that though, I feel like it is still lacking so much. I still don’t see an option to sync this app with my phone’s calendar. I do not see an option to sync with anything besides Google, which I do not use. The repeat option is still limited. Not to mention after this last update, the app has been giving me problems. At first, it would force close when I tapped on the menu. Afterwards, I update again and now I can’t add pictures in the Journal section.
I really want to keep using this app, I really do, but I don’t see it being as useful as I want it to be if these issues persist.
Perfect with a few tweaks
This is my ideal planner.
How I use it:
- breaking down assignment as to-do items throughout the week
- with the floating notes feature, I take down random things I want to google, chores I need to do, or people I should call
- syncing my work and class schedule so I don’t overload a day with tasks
It’s awesome for all of these uses!
What I would like to change:
- option for 12 hour clock. I don’t regularly think on a 24 hour scale and it’s a small option that would make it more intuitive.
- Hiding journal entries. I intended to use the journal to reflect on things that actually got done. Say I didn’t complete as much homework as I would have liked but I had a very productive day at work that countered it. I would like to reflect on things like that without cluttering my tasks and schedule view.
— extension of journal request: timeline view would be great to note progress (useful for people mood tracking or who have exercise or spending goals)
Overall, I would highly recommend this app to a friend and look forward to future updates.
So far so good :)
I’ve been in search for an app that can replace my analog bullet journal for the longest time. This may be it. Just a few bugs and recommendations...
👍🏼 Different views: daily, timeline, calendar
🐞 Photo feature does not work
💭 Insert photos in text entries
🐞 When I try to write two separate notes while in daily view, the two merge as one note when written after another
🐞 Notes are not separated/accentuated from each other in timeline view
💭 Tag our notes
💭 Use sub-tags (ex: #work/project, #budget/month)
👍🏼 Migration feature
👍🏼 Floating tasks
💭Choose what date to migrate a certain task to, or the option to put it on hold by making it a “floating” task
💭 History feature of a migrated task
💭 History view of a recurring task
💭 If a task is recurring, don’t migrate it when choosing to migrate incomplete tasks; it doubles that task for that day
💭 Fade tasks that were not completed on previous days
💭 Mark tasks as “cancelled”/“obsolete,” and “work in progress”
👍🏼 Web app
That’s it for now. Really love what you guys have so far! Excited for what’s to come!
- EDO.IO SRL
- 137.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 edo.io SRL
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly $1.99
- Annual Premium $20.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.