Increase your productivity with EDR Mobile, the mobile app that allows you to capture photos and notes in the field. Your information uploads securely for online viewing and download when you return to the office, or by a colleague working on the same project. When linked to PARCEL, your comments and photos sync directly to your report and you can even access default language libraries from your mobile device. With EDR Mobile, you can streamline site reconnaissance in the field, so you can be more productive back at your desk.
EDR Mobile is designed specifically to complement the work of EDR customers performing property due diligence.
With EDR Mobile you can:
- Use the app for Phase Is, PCAs, Transaction Screens, Mold, Asbestos or any other due diligence report type
- Add comments throughout a report
- Capture photos during your site visit and add captions
- View instructions and select from Default Language options (if applicable)
- Organize your notes in an ASTM E1527 template or your own custom template
- Work offline, saving your work locally until you choose to sync
- Download comments and photographs to your local computer
- Or sync your comments and photographs directly into your PARCEL template
Ratings and Reviews
Useless for site visits!
I absolutely cannot recommend this app. If your report uses default language, it will overwrite any work that was done with that default language every time you sync the app to the servers. Issue was reported two months ago, still hasn't been fixed. Support just recommended to manually upload any photos, rather than use the app. Until this gets fixed, app is worse than useless.
Slick little App for gathering data in the field. Even works without a signal!! No longer have a need for a notepad or digital camera in my bag of tricks.
The app doesn't really allow you to do much. You can update the default language and even check up on some reports. But you cannot add to your report in anyway. You can't view appendices and you CANNOT work on your report. No use for this until it has an update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.