By EduBrite Systems Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
EduBrite Mobile app allows users to learn on iPad by logging on to their organization or institute's training microsite hosted on EduBrite. The app provides following features
* Signin or Signup, Forgot password
* User's Enrolled Courses and their progress
* User's Completed Courses and completion cerificates which can be emailed or printed
* Listing of Open to Enroll courses, user can enroll in any course from the listing
* Preview Courses which provide a way for the organization to make adhoc courses available to users without requiring to enroll
* Launch any course, take notes, print/email lessons, take quizzes
* Tracking of activities and lesson view timing
* Download course content (excluding audio/video), if the course admin has enabled offline access
EduBrite's iPad app is ideal for organizations which want to provide anytime, anywhere training to their workforce.
What's New in Version 1.1
Bug fixes in handling external m3u8 video urls.
Did not work well
In the reader the zoom and move functions would not not work. If you zoomed it would not let you scroll down or left to view the now hidden parts of the text. To try and get correct was difficult too with paging back and forth. Couldn't get past the reader so no idea if it's any good.