EduBrite's Mobile app allows users to learn on mobile devices by logging on to their organization or institute's training microsite hosted on EduBrite. The app provides following features
* Signin or Signup, Forgot password
* User's Enrolled Courses and their progress
* User's Completed Courses and completion cerificates which can be emailed or printed
* Listing of Open to Enroll courses, user can enroll in any course from the listing
* Preview Courses which provide a way for the organization to make adhoc courses available to users without requiring to enroll
* Launch any course, take notes, print/email lessons, take quizzes
* Tracking of activities and lesson view timing
EduBrite's mobile app is ideal for organizations which want to provide anytime, anywhere training to their workforce.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.