Travel with Eddie around Australia to find his friends and beat Dundee the Croc!
Modelled on the Common Core Standards, Educating Eddie (Currency) is a fun game to help children (ages 4+) practice their money counting skills.
(For more information on the curriculum used throughout the game, tap on the Curriculum button in Parent's Corner in the game)
- Nearly 1000 money related questions for your child to solve!
- 4 different levels of difficulty to play
- Support for up to 4 different children playing on the same device!
- Cute animations and original sounds throughout the game
- Your child can customise Eddie's clothes, and unlock Eddie's 12 friends as they progress in the game!
- Hours of educational fun!
Download it now and improve your child's financial literacy!
Pricing updates that are simpler and more affordable for your child's learning! You can now unlock all 1,000 levels with a single $2.99 purchase!
Ratings and Reviews
Other than a few minor glitches, this is the best kids money game I've ever found. I'm so happy I found this game, very beneficial for my kids.
This app motivated our grandson for hours to reinforce counting money. Loved it as a follow-up after use with real coins.
- Redu.us Pty Ltd
- 67.4 MB
Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Broccol-e-games Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Currency Master Pack $2.99
- Currency Learner Pack $1.99
- Professor Pack - money counting skills for kids $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.