eduClipper is an easy to use social learning platform that allows teachers to create and share dynamic content in digital learning portfolios.
With eduClipper you can:
* Explore top quality education resources for K-12
* Create clips from the web, Drive, Dropbox
* Use your camera to capture awesome work that you create in and out of the classroom
* Create whiteboard recordings
* Create differentiated groups and share content with them
* Create Personal Learning Portfolios
* Create Class Portfolios as a teacher and share Assignments with students
* Provide quality feedback through video, audio, text, badges, or grades
* Collaborate with other users on eduClipboards for class projects or personal interests
* Works on iPhone and iPad and Apple Watch
* 100% free for Teachers
* Used by over 175,000 Educators around the world
* Ideal for K-12 educators, administrators, parents and more!
* As seen in TechCrunch, FreeTech4Teachers, EdSurge, VentureBeat, etc.
Connect With Us
Follow us on Twitter - twitter.com/eduClipper
Friend us on Facebook - facebook.com/eduClipper
More info - email@example.com
* More updates regarding student removal.
Ratings and Reviews
Innovative, a must have app for the iPad classroom!
This is an amazing app for students and teachers who are looking to collaborate, share, and document learning! Educlipper allows teachers to create and share a digital classroom, and also provide meaningful assessment to students through video, audio, and text feedback. It is an awesome app for learners of all ages to create digital portfolios to showcase their learning progress and their exemplar work. It is a must have app for teachers looking to redefine their teaching and learning processes!
So useful, could not do without now.
I'm always looking for better ways to organize my classes and this app stands out. Between the app and the website I have constant access. The app is fast, responsive, and very smooth. This is a must-try for teachers looking for a tool to give online assignments, or just get ideas for class room activities.
What a great idea! If you are looking for an app that will motivate your students to share their work then look no further. Now with the portfolio update it's even better! We have just integrated iPads into our elementary classrooms and this will be our go to portfolio app! Every teacher should introduce this app to their students!
- eduClipper, Inc.
- 107 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 eduClipper, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.