Educreations Interactive Whiteboard
By Educreations, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Educreations turns your iPad into a recordable whiteboard. Creating a great video tutorial is as simple as touching, tapping and talking. Explain a math formula... Create an animated lesson... Add commentary to your photos... Diagram a sports play...
With voice recording, realistic digital ink, photos and text, and simple sharing through email, Facebook or Twitter, now you can broadcast your ideas from anywhere.
• Help students with homework by working through an example problem.
• Put your lessons on the web so students can watch them before and after class.
• Tutor someone from afar.
• Showcase your video tutorials on educreations.com and share your knowledge with the world.
• Add your commentary to famous works of art.
• Diagram football plays, John Madden style.
• Record and replay your voice, handwriting and drawings
• Draw in 10 colors of incredibly realistic digital ink
• Add text to any page
• Add photos from the iPad camera, Photo Albums, Dropbox or the Web
• Animate images by dragging them around while recording
• Create multiple whiteboard pages
• Scroll pages up or down when you need extra space
• Easily erase drawing mistakes
• Unlimited undo and redo
• Pause/resume or start over recording anytime
• Create a free account on educreations.com and choose who can view your lessons
• Share your lessons via email, Facebook and Twitter
• Embed your lessons on your blog or website
GET IN TOUCH
If you have any questions, comments or feedback, we’d love to hear from you.
Contact us: educreations.com/about
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/educreations
Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/educreations
What's New in Version 1.5.8
• Page scrolling - swipe with two fingers when you need more space
• Bug fixes (1.5.8)
I love educreations! It is so easy to use! I use it to record videos to flip my classroom, to record class for students who are absent or who need to see the explanation another time, and to create homework help videos when students get stuck on homework problems and email for help.
When I started, it came up with an introductory page, and I was warned that it wanted to access the microphone. I denied access, and it hung, unwilling to go any further. I killed it and restarted. It told me that I couldn't save my presentation unless I had made a recording! How stupid is this? I may want to save some exercises for my students to work on, and there is NOTHING TO SAY!!! Why is it that these whiteboard designers have no contact with any form of reality the rest of us live in?
Excellent for online teachers
I LOVE educreations. I'm an online math teacher and when I found this, I immediately started "teaching" math a whole lot better! I look forward to the paid version, I will definitely purchase it if it is under $30!