EduMail - From One to Many
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
EduMail is a unique group email app for the iPhone and iPad to streamline the number of emails sent to students and improve teacher workflow. No more sending each student an individual email message with graded papers or files attached! Simply create a class group, attach the student files to their email addresses and then compose one message for the entire class.
The app allows you to send one email message to many with each person receiving individual (unique) attachments.
Prior to Use
The user needs a Dropbox or Gmail account to store files that will be attached to emails.
First: Easy “Getting Started” Steps:
1. Import or add student email address information to the app
2. Create class groups (a “group” can be any collection of individuals)
Then: Steps to deploy email communications:
1. Choose your group
2. Choose type of attachments - group or individual
3. Attach individual student files via available Cloud storage apps
4. Compose one email message to the group to accompany files
5. Press Send
Attachable File Formats
What's New in Version 1.2
Some email support added for settings, and Sign up view also changed.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Feb 16, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 48.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Appsolutely, LLC
- © 2013 Appsolutely LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- EduMail Full$4.99