EduManager allows you to easily keep track of your daily school assignments, projects, quizzes, tests, and study times. You can even sync homework with classmates to keep each other on track allowing you to spend less time planning and more time on academics.
- Add new school assignments with ease in a matter of seconds.
- View in a calendar to better visualize upcoming assignments and tests in a monthly or weekly calendar format.
- View all your classes with a brief description of the upcoming homework, projects, quizzes, and tests for that class.
- Create reminders so you never forget about anything.
- Add the Today View Widget to quickly see upcoming homework and tests without unlocking your phone.
- Automatic real-time syncing homework and tests with classmates (Plus Account Feature).
- Wide variety of settings and preferences.
- Also with a dark theme.
- Some Improvements to the Auto-Detect feature when adding homework
- Other Minor Bug Fixes and Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Just what I've been looking for
I've been looking through a number of different homework planner apps, and somehow they all seemed to miss different features that I wanted. Then I found this one. When I first got it, I thought it was missing features like the others, but once I went into preferences, I found ways to do literally everything I needed to be able to do. Very well laid out. The ads are only on the setting and classes pages as well, meaning you can view the dashboard and calendar freely.
The only things I could even think to suggest would be adding a way to have multiple reminders on each assignment, and fixing the top bar in the dashboard view so it floats at the top of the page instead of partways down. However, these are only small issues, not deal breakers in any way
Tried the rest, this is the best
After downloading and deleting 20+ other homework management & reminder apps this one is the winner. Not just by a little, by huge margin. It has all the features that each of the other apps have rolled into one masterpiece. It is very stable, does not crash (like so many others). Best of all the simplicity is such that my teenage son actually uses it every day. After each class ends he can quickly with a few taps record his assignments. Happy to report he is now keeping on track with homework, tests & quizzes. Thank you for making a user friendly comprehensive app.
Super easy + simple!!
Okay so I just wanted a simple HW organizer app. I hate how the ones I have found had other features like class schedule, tasks, projects, etc. I LITERALLY just wanted it for HW/reminders and I am super duper glad I found this app. Super easy, convenient and great layout. Highly recommend to anyone in college who needs a HW reminder app. My favorite part is the progress bar. Being able to view that I am either 50% done with something or 90%, etc. is super awesome. Shout out to the developer👏🏼
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.