The eeds Mobile app will allow you to access your eeds account from you iPhone. If you don't have an account, you can create one straight from the app. This app will allow you to:
- Record Self-Reported credits that you earn
- Use your phone to take a picture of the certificate and upload it to eeds
- Complete online evaluations
- View your CME/CE records (which shows events you self-report plus any events you attended where you used your eeds swipe card)
- View upcoming events in your area by using our CE Calendar
- View documents that your CME Sponsor has attached to events
- Register for Free Symposia through the App
- Fixed Create Account Bug
- Fixed Course Material Viewing Bug
- Added Ability to Zoom In-Out of Course Materials
Ratings and Reviews
Very Helpful CME app
This app makes it easy for me to keep track of my CME credits. I especially like the ability quickly log the self-reported credits that I frequently earn.
- Electronic Education Documentation System, LLC
- 17.4 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 eeds LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.