The eero app allows you to easily set up and manage your eero WiFi system (sold separately).
The world’s first home WiFi system, eero blankets your home in fast, reliable WiFi. eero stays new and gets better with frequent software updates, improving performance, while also bringing new features and security improvements. It’s simple to setup and easy to manage. With a network that expands as far as you need, you’ll finally be able to stream, work, and play, from every corner of your home — and from the backyard, too.
- Setup in under 10 minutes
- Automatic updates with new features, performance improvements, and the latest security standards
- View and manage your network from anywhere
- Easily and securely share your network with guests
- Schedule or pause internet access to manage screen time
- Block devices from using your network
- eero Plus - a subscription service that includes advanced security, additional parental controls, and VIP access to our team of WiFi experts
We want to hear your feedback. For any feature requests or thoughts on how we can improve, reach out at email@example.com.
eero is currently only available for purchase in the US and this app requires a US phone number to create an account.
- UI polish and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Need iPad app support
My new Eero system is working wonderfully and worth 5 stars. But I’ve removed a star because of the lack of an iPad version of the app. It could be the same as the iPhone version but optimized for the bigger screen and providing the ability to use it in landscape mode. I’m always on the iPad in landscape mode with keyboard attached and hate having to pick up and balance the iPad in portrait mode while accessing the app. For such a beautifully designed product, great packaging, and well-thought-out app (on iPhone), the lack of an iPad version makes the product feel out of date. Oh, and let us turn off the ad (I’d remove another star for that, it it really is a 5-star product and don’t want readers to think the Eero itself is only worth 3 stars).
I have read through the comments and kinda laugh at some of them for saying eero is a bad device and I strongly disagree I am 17 years old and really run the house electric tonically, I am not a part of Eero however this is recommended to anyone, to those who have bad feedback are most likely just clueless about the 21st century my 11 year old sister could have set this up and have it work great (not as good as me cause ya I’m better lol). Phones will automatically magically connect to the closest eero however laptops (excluding macs) will not do this, however it is simple turn your WiFi on and off and boom it will be on your nearest and strongest connection in the house. Please invest your money in this, this product is truly amazing.
So I almost spent an unnecessary $200 for another beacon due to the inaccuracy of the app in which it lead me to be annoyed and convinced this product is hyped. I finally decided to play around with the beacon placement because i was still getting subpar speeds and finally realized that the app isn’t updated/refreshed which is stupid even when you force close the app. It keeps saying my PC was connected to the furthest eero rather then the one plugged into the same wall but when I ran a speed test, it was obvious it is connected to the one on the same wall (blatantly obvious when one beacon gives 15 down and the other gives 46 down 🤦🏻♀️). I can confirm with turning wifi off my phone but eero still saying phone is connected smh. I have a 1200 sq foot home, so glad I decided to trial and error before wasting more money.
- eero inc.
- 104.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 eero inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.