Ever Forward is a mindset and a way of life. It’s about more than health. Living an Ever Forward life is about putting a purpose to your passion, every day. And the EF Coach app is for you if you’re ready for the support and accountability we all need to make sure we stay in continuous pursuit of living a life Ever Forward.
EF Coach was developed by certified health coach Chase Chewning to help empower others to maximize their health, push through life’s unexpected challenges, and come out the other side with the knowledge that no obstacle is unconquerable with the right mindset.
So whether you’re struggling with a weight goal, a peak performance goal, or have simply realized that you need a mindset change to tackle life’s challenges, Ever Forward Coaching and the EF Coach app will get you where you need to go.
Download the EF Coach app and learn more about how you can live a life Ever Forward at chasechewning.com.
* Staying on track is now made even easier by our seamless integration with Apple’s Health App on your iOS devices!
Here’s how it works...
* Download the app and create your account.
* If you’re new to Ever Forward you can learn more about our mission, coaching, apparel, and podcast at chasechewning.com.
* Sync any fitness trackers you already use so your steps, activities and more gets added automatically from your Apple Watch, Health App, Fitbit, Garmin or any of the other 100+ apps and wearables the EF Coach app syncs.
* Set up your daily LOG by choosing the daily habits you want to track to keep your everyday lifestyle on a path to Ever Forward health and happiness.
* And if you’re looking for more social support, tap into our Ever Forward Community to share your journey, advice and support with others!
* The EF Coach Score helps you see which health habits you are rocking, and which could use a little improvement. Use it as a simple baseline reference-point for how well you're doing overall, and a motivator to help you keep improving.
* Sync the EF Coach app with your favorite fitness tracking apps and devices and automatically sync data from Fitbit, Apple Health, Garmin, Jawbone, RunKeeper, Strava, Withings, InBody, MapMyFitness, the Moves app and more!
* Don’t forget to check the CUSTOM TRACKERS section, it may have personalized items that the EF Coaches have personally recommended for you to track!
New tracking tools for your coach make it easier than ever to work together to improve your health.
Ratings and Reviews
The idea behind the app is fantastic! I wish there’d be a easier way to link My Fitness Pal. The nutrition section doesn’t appear to be fully developed along with various other parts. New app so gotta work out the kinks but for now MFP is where I’ll be.
My Fitness Pal app does everything this app does but easier.
I could see how the coaching aspect can be cool, but everything else seems repetitive might as well use MFP.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.