eFax fax app – send & receive faxes and scan documents, for iPhone and iPad
By j2 Global, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Brought to you by eFax® - the world leader in online faxing. Free fax app puts the power of a fax machine on your iOS device. The eFax iOS mobile app lets you send and receive faxes from your iPhone or iPad with ease. Scan or upload documents, edit as needed, add a cover page and send. You can even sign faxes with the touch of a finger. Receive timely alerts when a new fax is received and email confirmations when your fax has been sent. The eFax® app provides enhanced viewing options and lets you navigate easily between documents, create folders, tag faxes and store them conveniently on your device or in the cloud.
Download the free eFax® app now and start faxing in minutes.
• New user? Get a free fax number to send and receive faxes (available in USA only). Includes limited free pages per month. If you need more pages you may upgrade conveniently within the app.
• Send a fax instantly. Upload documents using your email, device or cloud storage (e.g., Google Drive, Box, and Dropbox) or scan documents using your camera interface. Sign your fax electronically, prepare a personalized cover page, enter your contact and tap send. eFax will enhance the images for you and you’ll receive alerts confirming your fax is sent and delivered.
• Enhanced viewing options. Tap on a fax to access zoom features. Swipe horizontally to move to next or previous page. Advance quickly to specific pages by entering the page number.
• Contact management. Add and manage fax contacts easily with eFax®.
• Supports 20+ file types including PDF, DOC, PPT, JPEG, JPG and more.
• Storing faxes is simple. Create folders, tag and save faxes to your device or in the cloud. The search function will help you retrieve faxes quickly.
• Prepare an electronic signature with the touch of your finger.
• Edit documents and add text to your fax.
• Print faxes using AirPrint, and forward documents to other recipients by fax or email
• If you have multiple fax numbers switch mailboxes easily within the app.
The free fax application is the perfect companion to the eFax® desktop faxing solution. New users may sign up in the app for an eFax® Free account with a free fax number to send and receive faxes (eFax® Free is available in the USA only).
The eFax® Free plan includes a limited number of monthly free pages. If you need more pages, you may upgrade via the app or website to an eFax Plus® account. eFax Plus subscription details: includes a $16.99 USD monthly subscription fee. Subscription fee will be charged through your iTunes account during the purchase confirmation. Auto-renewal may be turned off and subscriptions may be managed in your iTunes account after purchase. Subscription will automatically renew for $16.99 per month unless your subscription is canceled through the iTunes account and auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. If applicable, account will be charged $16.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current month's subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Download the eFax® app and start faxing today. We value your feedback. Please send your suggestions to iOS@efax.com
What's New in Version 4.6.0
• Bug fixes for better app performance.
• Send and receive faxes, scan or upload documents. The eFax mobile app supports 20+ file types including PDF, DOC, PPT, JPEG, JPG and more.
• Enhanced document management. Create folders, tag faxes and store them in the cloud or on your device.
• In-app fax viewer displays inbound fax documents. Double tap to zoom in and out. Search function helps you find faxes or advance to other pages quickly.
• Create a personalized fax cover page, sign documents electronically with the touch of your finger.
OMG! I am the first to review this app/serv?
It is great ! Customer service is alright, be prepared when you call w/ your account info. however it can therefore move swiftly and does you should not need it however (in
my experience). Not as secure as PamFax but certainly the avg. business utility's needs should be met with eFax -- not HIPAA compliant though close; HIPAA compliance for specific req. obviously. Most lawyers and firms handle your confidential faxes with this service. It also works unlike many other apps and other services costing far more in the App Store one ripped me off for more than $50 and was not viable when introduced. So, be wise and be aware eFax does as it states relatively inexpensive and on the fly or at the agency/firm/corporate level!
Great app w/ one caveat
I love this new app which enables me to send faxes from my iPhone! I am a blind iPhone user, and my only complaint is that there are a number of buttons that are not labeled so that voiceover can read them. I use voice over as my screen reader because it comes built in, and I don't have to buy an additional screen reader. How cool is that?
So I would ask that you please, if at all possible, label all the buttons so that they are accessible by my screen reader and by me. I will then give it a 5+ plus. Thank you.
The new eFax app. Improvements are great!
I have been using it for several years. Great not only for the scan/send/get faxes. I use it to scan receipts and biz cards and menus. I have folders for those and then I re-use when I am back in the office. Great app. Now I added my signature and am signing documents from everywhere in the world. I thought it could not get better but this version proves me wrong as it is even better.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 04, 2016
- Version: 4.6.0
- Size: 9.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: j2 Global, Inc.
- © 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- eFax Plus$16.99