Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Change your voice in real time! EffecTalk: The next generation voice-changer!
EffecTalk is a fun and easy to use voice changing app.
What makes it special is its ability to change your voice in real-time.
Other voice changing apps usually use a 2-step “record – play” process where you must first record your voice before you can replay it. But with EffecTalk, all you need to do is talk into the microphone and your voice will be modified instantly as you talk.
Since there is no time lag between the voice input and output, your voice is changed just as you would expect in any timing and situation for your greater enjoyment. Use EffecTalk as a little foolish, lighthearted vocal effects unit and have fun with it!
[Use it to …]
- Surprise your friends by approaching them with an unusual voice.
- Wake up a sweetheart who won't get up with the megaphone effect.
- Make an unusual musical performance by applying effects to your whistling.
- Make jokes at a party or while singing karaoke and get everyone to laugh.
- 8 real-time voice effects.
- Cool visualizers in 3 colors (red, yellow and purple).
- Full screen visualizer (tap to switch).
- Continues working when the phone goes to sleep mode while the app is running.
- iPod touch older than 4th generation are not equipped with a microphone. Requires connecting an external microphone.
- The 4th generation iPod touch is equipped with an internal microphone, but it has a tendency to amplify noise. We recommend using an external microphone.
What's New in Version 1.03
- Fixes problems related to iOS 8.
This was a great idea.
All right so this app only cost $.99 but still it was a rip off. It doesn't work right and you have to talk so loud for it to register your voice that defeats the purpose. All the voices sound muffled and robotic like you're talking into a plastic microphone filled with springs. Only worse! This cost more than one of those child's toys. You guys need to do some serious work.
Wish it had more modulation, but it does what it says it will do
This app doesn't work
This app isn't doing what it's supposed to.
The feedback loop problem that they haven't solved makes it impossible to hear in normal audible volume.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 14, 2014
- Version: 1.03
- Size: 7.9 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: P SOFTHOUSE Co., Ltd.
- © 2012 P SOFTHOUSE Co., Ltd. Developed by PSOFT MOBILE
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.