By Sugar Bytes GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Effectrix is a professional multi-effect sequencer for the iPad.
The game-changing tool for creative and effective music production is now available on the App Store: scatter 14 intelligent effects across a sequencer matrix and create unheard-of sound patterns and cheeky loop collages.
A playful workflow, refined algorithms and carefully parameterised effects lead to outstanding results - fast! The effects, each exceeding conventional wisdom, cover a wide spectrum from classy standards to scandalising splatter sprees.
This iOS port faithfully recreates the desktop engine, today's de-facto standard of finest audio manipulation.
- quickly create variations and mutations for productive sound design
- 20 fine audio samples installed
- 230 factory presets (100 global, ca. 9 per effect)
- 14 high-quality effects
- redesigned GUI for a smooth iOS workflow
- manipulate each individual effect with up to eight parameters
- two modulator tracks per effect
- Seamless iOS integration: full MIDI, IAA, Audiobus
- save your own presets & use them on your desktop version of Effectrix
"I never thought I'd use Effectrix on a Beyonce song. Sugar Bytes help to inspire me with limitlessness of sound."
Armin van Buuren
"A three-band EQ, sometimes the Effectrix... and a whole tube of glue, that's all I need to put together ASOT."
"It's hard to wrench yourself from it, and when you do, you'll probably come away with a head full of new ideas."
You name it: Inter-App Audio, AudioBus, Full MIDI Support (Virtual, Network, Extern, Clock Sync), Audiocopy™ / Audiopaste™. Integrated Audio Player and Recorder (iTunes FileSharing, Music Library, Factory Loops).
What's New in Version 1.0.9
- Audiobus SDK update ("Fixed a crash in certain circumstances while using multi-channel audio interfaces")
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 29, 2015
- Version: 1.0.9
- Size: 34.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sugar Bytes GmbH
- © Sugar Bytes
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.