Effectrix is a professional multi-effect sequencer for the iPad.
The game-changing tool for creative and effective music production is now available on the App Store: scatter 14 intelligent effects across a sequencer matrix and create unheard-of sound patterns and cheeky loop collages.
A playful workflow, refined algorithms and carefully parameterised effects lead to outstanding results - fast! The effects, each exceeding conventional wisdom, cover a wide spectrum from classy standards to scandalising splatter sprees.
This iOS port faithfully recreates the desktop engine, today's de-facto standard of finest audio manipulation.
- quickly create variations and mutations for productive sound design
- 20 fine audio samples installed
- 230 factory presets (100 global, ca. 9 per effect)
- 14 high-quality effects
- redesigned GUI for a smooth iOS workflow
- manipulate each individual effect with up to eight parameters
- two modulator tracks per effect
- Seamless iOS integration: full MIDI, Inter-App Audio, Audiobus
- save your own presets & use them on your desktop version of Effectrix
- upload your recordings to Dropbox or Soundcloud
- share your recordings with other apps via Audioshare or Audiocopy
- sync Effectrix with Ableton Live via Ableton Link
"I never thought I'd use Effectrix on a Beyonce song. Sugar Bytes help to inspire me with limitlessness of sound."
Armin van Buuren
"A three-band EQ, sometimes the Effectrix... and a whole tube of glue, that's all I needed to put together ASOT."
"It's hard to wrench yourself from it, and when you do, you'll probably come away with a head full of new ideas."
You name it: Inter-App Audio, AudioBus, Ableton Link, Full MIDI Support (Virtual, Network, Extern, Clock Sync), Audiocopy™ / Audiopaste™. Integrated Audio Player and Recorder (iTunes FileSharing, Music Library, Factory Loops).
Audiobus MIDI Channel Support
Ratings and Reviews
I’m embarrassed for SugerByte
I would never have believed that SugerByte could do something of the poor of design quality. I really liked what I saw and heard, when it worked on my 1st G iPad Pro on the latest iOS update. It worked stand alone for a day and hasn’t since. With Audiobus 2 it won’t work as an instrument and not everything works as an EFX. It isn’t even a choice as either an instrument nor as an AU unit in AUM, which is what use. Come on folks, these are common sense ‘basic’ features. So basically I burned $18 trusting a name.
As a professional
As a professional I would expect since you made Turnado auv3 this would have been a no brainer also can we up the quality like it is on pc?
Don’t give up..
Dawg, us IOS producers don’t have gross beat to resort to. So we need y’all to COME THRU. SHOW UP. AND SHOW OUT. This app could offer so much more. Can y’all please continue to invest in this?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.