The EFP app belongs to The European Federation of Periodontology (EFP), founded in 1991, an umbrella organization of 30 national scientific societies devoted to promoting research, education and awareness of periodontal science and practice.
It represents more than 14,000 periodontists and gum-health professionals from Europe and the Middle East. The EFP, whose strategic vision is expressed by the slogan “Periodontal health for a better life“, leads the global conversation on periodontal health.
This version improves the performance and stability of the app. In particular, it fixes a problem that causes the app to freeze on certain devices running iOS 12.
- The European Federation of Periodontology - La Federation Europeenne de Parodontologie ORG.INTERNAT
- 18.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © European Federation of Periodontology / Conference Compass B.V
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.