By Egencia LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Egencia® is the business travel brand of Expedia, Inc., the world’s largest travel company. Egencia® TripNavigator is our new “smart travel companion” app for business travelers. Users always know what's next on the trip; and can stay on track with flight alerts, online check-in, directions and more. Support from Egencia® Travel Consultants is just a tap of the app away – helping you stay productive while on the road and as travel changes happen, expectedly or unexpectedly.
Egencia TripNavigator app features:
∙[NEW] Hotel Shopping and Booking for nearly 200,000 hotels
∙[New] Redesigned trip view, showing flight, car, hotel, and rail booking details displayed in the order of the next action you need to take on your trip
∙[New] Flight Alerts - including check-in, flight delays, cancellations and gate changes
∙Online check-in at your fingertips
∙[New] Interactive maps for all trip stages including specific directions to hotels, airports, train stations and car rental locations
∙[New] Terminal maps for all airports
∙ Egencia® AssistMe: a simpler way to get help from Egencia Travel Consultants when you need it, with a tap of the app
U.S. ONLY -- Egencia AssistMe with Callback functionality (beta) is currently available for select U.S. travelers and delivers a faster, more personalized experience with Egencia's Travel Consultants. The new app conveniently allows users to request a callback anytime, while sending your itinerary and traveler information to the Egencia Travel Consultant ahead of time.
Remember, to use this app, your company needs to be an Egencia client. To take a tour, click on "Explore.” Find out more by visiting www.egencia.com.
What's New in Version 3.0.3
We’re continuing to improve Egencia® TripNavigator and we are happy to introduce a new version:
New features in version 3.0.3:
* Added hotel sorting on search results – price and distance (customer request)
* Added a new field to the cost center drop downs on the European finalization page – European users will now be able to more easily filter the cost center list (by customer request)
* Added hotel out of policy reasons to the rate list (by customer request)
* Added Chinese localization
* Fixed traveler airline checking-in issues by associating the airline confirmation number rather than the booking reference
* Username is now retained for easy access back into the application, should the user log out
* More reliable Callback functionality for customers who have this enabled (US-Only)
* Bug fixes and more coverage for localization in other languages across Europe and Asia Pacific
* Added Collection Reference to the back of our TripNavigator cards for UK Rail itinerary items
* And other minor improvements + fixes!
Should you have any additional ideas or feedback, you can contact your travel manager or the Egencia mobile team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can't book a flight
I must be doing something wrong or it's a big miss because I'm unable to book a flight with the app.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 16, 2014
- Version: 3.0.3
- Size: 12.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Armenian, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Egencia LLC
- © 2013 Egencia LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.