Fuel your child's imagination with larger than life 'Egg Heads', designed to delight with their quirky smiles and charming sounds.
With a simple tap of the screen, simple, colorful eggs are transformed into vibrant, larger than life 'egg heads' before your child's eyes. They'll meet a sunny rooster, a busy bee, and sniffy skunk and most importantly, a hoppy easter bunny. Let them guess which animal might appear. Work with your child to learn the names and sounds of each animal they discover. Or let them play by themselves and make their own discovery. There's also a 'baby mode' for the very little ones that will allow them just to watch, learn and laugh.
• Kid-friendly interface - simply touch the screen to reveal the animals. Even children under 1 can enjoy the fun.
• A friendly child's voice announces the name of each animal
• (Full Version) Over 20 different eggs - each with its own surprise
• (Lite Version) 5 different eggs - each with its own surprise
• Modern graphics - appealing to children and parents
• A fully-designed experience - rich visuals
• Support for Retina iPad and iPhone
• Fresh soundtrack with authentic animal, narrative and sounds
This app DOES NOT feature in-app purchases
This app DOES NOT contain any advertising
This app DOES NOT report any personally identifiable user data
This app DOES contain an upgrade link to the App Store
This app DOES contain an external link back to the developer website as well as to other age appropriate apps.
We've added some new features popular in our other early learner apps:
• You can now choose how your child advances to the next animal. (Option 1) Tap the arrows only (Option 2) Tap the arrows or the background
• Scenes now have bubbles that will also appear when you tap the screen
• Your little one can now listen to the music soundtrack while playing and watching
Ratings and Reviews
There are only 3 heads in the lite version, not 5! And just for some heads popping it of eggs $3.99 is absolutely ridiculous!
Great app, but...
This app is so great, but at $2.99 It's a little high and is the only reason I am not purchasing the app. I could swallow $1.99... Other than the price, the kids love pointing at the eggheads and waiting for the surprise.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.