Eggbun is the most popular way to learn Korean language with 1,000,000+ users worldwide!
It’s a fun app that allows you to practice your speaking, reading, listening and Korean writing skills… all by chat. Get started by chatting with your personal chatbot tutor, Lanny, and get access to 550+ Korean lessons, whether it’s Korean for beginners or advanced language learners. With Lanny in your pocket, you can learn Korean online anytime, anywhere!
Eggbun allows you to…
- Get Korean language basics in one place - Start with learning Hangeul, basic verbs, phrases, and sentences!
- Actually communicate in Korean - All the phrases and words for travel in Korea that you need to know, ordering guides and even the occasional K-drama reference. We believe that context is the best way to learn.
- Talk like a native speaker - It's not just text, but audio to help you with pronunciation too! Eggbun Korean language tutorials include audio by native Korean speakers.
- Get a strong understanding of Korean culture - Eggbun has Culture Notes to help you really understand and learn Korean culture!
It is the ultimate Korean language school… on your phone.
Rated 5* by 15,000+ users:
“Learned all the Hangeul in 2 days!”
— username on how to learn Korean fast
“Eggbun has made a quality app that is easy to use and makes learning Korean simple for just about anyone.”
— Waygookin, from waygookinway.com
"This is really funny! And educational as well, and both are needed when studying, isn't it?"
-- Marie Kim
"This app is exactly like an actual teacher. I'm so glad this app exists!"-- iPhone user
“This app is absolutely amazing! I learned the full alphabet set in 2 days!”
--Abc queen love girl, the US
We provide premium features for those who purchase an Eggbun Pass.
- Access to every course
- Access to features like auto words quiz
- Guaranteed weekly updates
- Access to every newly updated feature
You can enjoy all of these with an Eggbun Pass (auto-renewable).
A monthly pass is $5.99, 6-months pass is $29.99 and a yearly pass is $45.99.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's account settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VISIT US : http://www.eggbun-edu.com
LIKE US : https://www.facebook.com/eggbun.edu
PRIVACY : http://www.eggbun-edu.com/privacy
[English] Culture Notes: 혼밥 (Eating Alone), 혼술 (Drinking Alone)
[English] Culture Notes: Korean Idioms - 입이 무겁다/ 가볍다
[English] Culture Notes: Korean Idioms - 눈이 높다/ 낮다
[English] Culture Notes: Korean Idioms - 발이 넓다/ 좁다
[English] Culture Notes: Korean Idioms - 김칫국 마시다
[English] Key Expressions: Ch 3. for Apple products
[English] Key Expressions: Ch 4. also having an intention to shop
[English] Key Expressions: Ch 5. books over movies
Ratings and Reviews
Edit: I've read a review that says it may take some time for the 1 month subscription to go through, so I figured I should change the review until I really know for sure. Though now, when I go into the profile tab, the app crashes and closes. I'm not really sure why it is doing that so suddenly, aha. Again, that would be the only downside at the moment.
I really really like this app, but until I am able to fix this problem I can't give it more than one star. I LOVE the way this app goes about teaching, but when I went to subscribe for one month of premium it kinda ruined it for me. The payment went through, but it isn't letting me proceed with any of the lessons. I sent them a message through their feedback tab on the app, and I am awaiting a response. Other than this one problem, I would absolutely recommend this app to anyone trying to learn the languages they provide.
It was good app but very inflexible and limited. Premium content not worth the money
I wrote to Eggbun about not getting any new lessons for premium subscription. So far i was told that they were too busy to do so.
I really thought I would get a new lesson (even if it’s a short one) every week. That’s why I went ahead and did an annual subscription. It was a mistake. Now I just canceled the subscription. Can I get a pro-rated refund?
Some lessons are good. But it’s all about memorization. It doesn’t explain any grammar.
I also don’t understand why some lessons can have a 600% progress.
What also upsets me was that recently they are doing a promotion of giving out a free ebook of the lessons if you sign up for the premium. I signed up about two weeks prior to promotion and got nothing. Remind you that I got the annual not a monthly one.
Anyway, I’ll rather stick with Duolingo as it’s free. And just like eggbun, it doesn’t roll out new lessons. So why would anyone want to pay for it? I don’t care about cultural notes and word race. Word quiz is pathetic cuz the quiz is short and you have to start it again and again.
Please give me my money back. I’d appreciate that.
Nice app but has major bug
Okay I’m usually not the person to ever leave bad reviews, but here we go. First off I will say I LOVE the content of the app and how they go about teaching. The interactive “texting” is fun and it makes learning easier (for me at least). There’s one major issue with this though, like others have said if you buy the month pass it will NOT show up. I purchased mine almost 5 days ago and I emailed the company about it 4 days ago and still nothing has been done about it. I’m hoping that when ever this problem gets fixed they’ll at least add back in the days I’ve missed to my subscription, but with how they’ve handled things so far I’m not sure that will happen. So as of now, I’m basically paying $6 for nothing.
- Gwangyun Moon
- 230 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Eggbun Education
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Premium Auto-Renewal $5.99
- 12 Months Premium Auto-Renewal $45.99
- 6 Months Premium Auto-Renewal $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.