Using eggBW, you can quickly and easily make much more interesting black and white video than simple desaturation. eggBW goes beyond simply separating the RGB channels for mixing and instead analyzes each pixel to weigh its value toward Red, Yellow, Green, Cyan, Blue, Magenta, and Neutral colors, then uses these weights combined with your input to create the resulting black and white image.
Once everything is mixed, eggBW includes some colorization options including the very unique Tint Complement colorization method. This method tints shadows with the complement of the selected tint color using a very careful application curve.
* Ability to weigh sources of reds, yellows, greens, cyans, blues, magentas, and neutrals in an image or video to create a more controlled black and white image
* Choice between mixing the different color channels between Addition, Lighten, Screen, and Difference
* Colorization options including a very unique "tint complement" mode for adding a bit of color back to the result!
* Adjustment of the output Highlights, Midtones, and Shadows once you're finished with everything else
* A standalone app included for still photography
FCP X template is now made with an earlier version of Motion so that versions of FCP X prior to the latest can actually use it.
Ratings and Reviews
WONDERFUL FCPX PLUGIN, LOVE IT!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.