Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your Business. Your Way.
Make your iPhone an extension of your office. Store, access and
organize all your business files, share files through attachments or links (if large), and
collaborate seamlessly with internal and external users right from your iPhone.
Access Content Anytime, Anywhere
The Egnyte app for iPhone allows you to organize and collaborate on your files,
regardless of where they are stored and always with the higher performance regardless
of your Internet connection state.
Collaborate Across Teams, Offices and Partners
Egnyte’s open solution works with your business applications so you don’t have to
change the way you work or signing into a VPN. Simply use your favorite productivity
tools while adding the capability to securely collaborate on your content.
Manage your Content with Stricter Control
Ensure authorized access to your content with permissions, link expiration and access
notifications. Keep files secure on your mobile device with data encryption, application
specific passcode and remote wipe capabilities in case of lost or stolen mobile device.
Start using our application like millions of other users!
Reviews and Ratings:
1. Trust Radius (9/10 rating): "Egnyte is a great product. I really liked how easy it was to navigate and would recommend it to other companies looking for a great way to store and share documents."
2. eWeek - "Egnyte's hybrid cloud service is worth evaluating for organizations looking to cash in on the benefits of cloud-based storage without surrendering on-premises support"
3. Information Week - “The system provides the same enterprise-level security for files stored locally or in the cloud"
4. The iPhone App Review (5/5 stars): "Using Egnyte is beautifully simple, and the clean design makes it great for even first time users. Creating new folders and organizing materials is easily done. Finally, the security added through the password-protection is also definitely an appreciated feature."
What's New in Version 6.6.1
- @mention your account users by commenting on the files within your domain. They will immediately be notified via push notifications
- You can now keyword search within the Office and PDF files that you are previewing
- To improve security, admins can disable folder downloads for your domain and still allow your team to mark files for offline access
- Create and edit text files directly from within our app