EGSY01 Analog Synth
By Elliott Garage
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ElliottGarage presents EGSY01 analog synth v2.0, featuring InterApp audio, CoreMIDI, Audiobus and much more!
With EGSY01 you can create sounds without any limit, from modern ones to vintage analog ones, working with arpeggiator, step sequencer and FM, addictive and subtractive synthesis .
The totally brand new audio engine generate your sound mixing 2 oscillators with 4 selectable waveforms, and you can watch the sound created on the oscilloscope screen.
You can set the sounds through the panels "Oscillators", "ADSR/LFO", "FM", "FX" and "Settings", and play with any master keyboard or MIDI controller (CORE MIDI), or creating a wireless MIDI network, or again sending the audio signal to other apps with InterApp audio or AUDIOBUS.
The keyboard is touch sensitive, and you can modulate the sound by sliding your finger up and down on the keys or moving the pitch modulation (assignable to various parameters of the synth from "Settings" panel). You can also set your favorite musical scale on the keyboard and easily play over your songs.
Stereo delay and Arpeggiator steps time can be synchronize in the BPM tempo panel, to generate incredible rythmic figures.
- 2 oscillators with selectable waveforms, volume, octave e detune
- InterApp audio
- MIDI In from other app and MIDI controllers
- 4 Waveforms (Sine, Saw, Triangle, PWM)
- Core midi/Network midi
- Vca / Vcf
- Evenlope ADSR
- FM Synthesis panel (with 2 operators)
- Panel BPM tempo, with tap tempo, tempo sync for Delay & Arpeggiator, and subdivisions (4/4, 6/8 and 8/8)
- Arpeggiator - 4 different types of arpeggiator, gate, selection arpeggio octaves
- Step sequencer with selection from 4 to 16 steps and pitch values root, fifth, 1 octave, 1 octave fifth, 2 octave
- Setting for keyboard and arpeggiator portamento
- Stereo delay (can be synchronized with the arpeggiator)
- Panel FX (delay + crush + noise)
- VoiceSynth effect with Keyboard Controlled option
- Granular effect
- High Pass and Low Pass Filter
- Keyboard with 6 octaves and control on filter cutoff
- Keyboard musical scales (56 different types)
- Modulation wheel can be assigned to different parameters
- Presets save - overwrite
- LFO with selectable amplitude and frequency
- Universal App
What's New in Version 2.3.3
- Added MIDI Learn functionality to map all knobs and slider to your external MIDI controller
- Fixed knob problems (64bit devices)
- Fixed Audiobus problem
- Redesigned keyboard with an improved zoom and scroll
- Tap on knobs to zoom them and easly adjust parameters
Check the videos on http://www.youtube.com/ElliottGarage
Fm monster like no other
If you like full on destruction and sounds that break the rules ....spend some quality time with my favorite FM synth!The iPad is my synth lab on the go ! And this guy (the developer)really cares about making the loaded iPad the ultimate host for amazing synths like this little gem! Which if you haven't had the pleasure of exploring it's totally amazing interface..then do yourself a favor and grab this one as quick as you can! Amazing ! Fm synths on the iPad are shamed by this little beast that has some quirks like the saving method ..but the tonal character of this synth is worth it BIG TIME!peace christo
So simple and so very, very vicious
Fantastic little fm synth. Lean interface with relatively few controls but tons of expression. And pretty much every sound it makes is out to harm children, the elderly, and the infirm.
The UI is a bit dated and awkward with some unfortunate skeuomorphism, but that's a minor complaint. This synth is more than worth the money for noise hounds.
Aye there's a couple of bugs in this app. Stop ripping people off and fix tha problems. Cause your synth is dope you jus gotta work out the kinks.
-Tap feature does not work
-freezing occurs in pop up menu
And forces you to close the app and restart
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 09, 2015
- Version: 2.3.3
- Size: 11.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: andrea angelini
- © @ElliottGarage Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.