Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
eHarmony is the worldwide, premium online dating service that helps over 438 people get married, DAILY. As the most trusted dating service, we start by really getting to know you and then introduce you to some of the most amazing and compatible singles anywhere. With the eHarmony iPhone app, it literally takes minutes to sign up and to receive your first match – all for free!
By downloading our free mobile app, you can:
• Sign up for the eHarmony Online Dating service for FREE
• Complete your Relationship Questionnaire for FREE
• Receive your detailed Online Dating Personality Profile for FREE
• Upload photos from your phone or from Facebook
• Receive your daily compatible matches for FREE
• Send Smiles to your matches for FREE
• Get to know your matches for FREE using Guided Communication
• Read insightful articles and tips that help navigate the dating world for FREE
• Plan unforgettable dates with other singles with Datebook for FREE
Get the most out of your eHarmony experience by subscribing. As a subscriber, you can:
• Unlock full mobile access
• See your matches' photos
• Use the feature - What If? - to meet even more compatible singles
• Send and receive eHarmony Mail
• See who’s viewed your profile
• See when a match last logged in
We have multiple subscription options to choose from – starting as low as $19.99/month:
• Your iTunes account will be charged at confirmation of your purchase and auto-renews for the same upgrade price at the end of each three/six/twelve-month period.
• Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase and must be turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• No cancellation of the current upgrade plan is allowed during your active period.
Other things you need to know:
• eHarmony is safe and secure
• You must be at least 18 years old to download and use this app
What's New in Version 4.1.12
In this release we:
- Made some updates to the relationship questionnaire
- Fixed some bugs and improved stability
- Added further international support
Waste of Time.........
For an online dating site that claims to have millions on members, I'm sure why it takes months to have decent matches sent to you! It would not be so bad if the site allowed you to search for potential matches on your own from their database; then at least you would not feel locked in and frustrated.
I joined eHarmony several years ago when they first hit the stage, and due to the same frustrations I closed my account. Or at least I thought! I recently decided to give the online dating thing a try and see if their were any improvements.... NOT! To my surprise I was getting matches sent to me and I wasn't even active. The men were not attractive and didn't live in my requested areas. Do this time I tried to clear/delete/modify, my match list and the app does not allow you to delete the ugly folks they send you. You can only hide them. After the clean up and update of my data I waited. I was contacted by one attractive Spammer/Fraud/Con Artist/ all the other names you can come up with! Once I hide that profile for the next several weeks I have not received another match!
All I can say is, if you choose eHarmony, you better have a great deal of spare time to wait, youth to wait, and a thick skin and high self-esteem. Because by the time eHarmony is done you just might want to jump off of a bridge!
Waste of Time
EHarmony claims that they are different from other dating websites due to the fact that they have a scientific method for pairing up compatible potential soulmates. I can tell u, although I've only been a member only a few months-that is MALARKEY. First of all, they ask u to be completely honest about what u are looking for in a mate. Then, when you've answered over 1100 questions & created a profile, they're little "match finder" chimes in & tells u that u are not being open enough if u don't want to date someone within a SEVEN YEAR range, or won't date someone who is HUNDREDS OF MILES AWAY. I'm sorry, did I miss the part in the ads that says this an LDR site?? Because that's what they seem to be pushing. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm personally not looking to date someone so far away. Relationships can be work enough just having them locally-but w/ someone u don't even know AND so far away? Don't think so. And good luck getting a refund-u have to plead your case & pray that they agree with u. Side note: there may be s scientific way of pairing people based on beliefs & values-but this site does not seem to take into account CHEMISTRY, which is something no algorithm can detect. Folks, don't waste your time. Find another site or another way.
Worst dating website ever
There is something wrong with EHarm back end analytics and algorithms for matching. For 3 months I had my distance set at "within 30 miles" and "very important. I also love in Downtown Los Angeles - the second biggest metropolitan city in the U.S. I received about one match a week with this setting. Impossible there are no men in LA. Then I tried to make the setting "somewhat important" to see if I got more matches. All of a sudden, matches started pouring in.... Except they were in San Diego, Redlands and ARIZONA! No, eharmony. I'm not driving to Arizona a couple times a week for dates. You have to be kidding me. Most horrible tracked service. Ever. Waste of money - wasted months of fees for no matches or dates within my area that has 100,000 people living in it. I think everyone is on MATCH. Trust me, I'm trying that next. I've had more dates going out to 3 bars a week combined than I have on eharmony. Nice try.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Feb 13, 2015
- Version: 4.1.12
- Size: 42.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: eHarmony.com
- © eHarmony, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- eHarmony Basic$119.99
- eHarmony Basic$19.99
- eHarmony Basic$139.99
- eHarmony Basic$59.99
- eHarmony Basic$5.99
- eHarmony TotalConnect$129.99
- eHarmony Basic$119.99
- eHarmony Basic$9.99
- eHarmony Basic$179.99
- eHarmony Basic$9.99