By eHarmony, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
eHarmony is the premium online dating destination that’s helped over a million people get married to date. As the most trusted online dating site today, we match singles and make amazing introductions by really getting to know you. With the eHarmony iPhone app, it literally takes minutes to sign up and to receive your first match – all for free!
By downloading the free mobile app, you can:
• Sign up for eHarmony Online Dating for FREE
• Complete your Relationship Questionnaire for FREE
• Receive your detailed Online Dating Personality Profile for FREE
• Upload photos from your phone or from Facebook
• Receive your daily matches for FREE
• Send Icebreakers to your matches for FREE
• Communicate with your matches for FREE during our FREE Communication events
Get the most out of your eHarmony experience by subscribing. As a subscriber, you can:
• Unlock full mobile access
• See matches' photos
• Send and receive Guided Communication
• Send and receive eHarmony Mail
• See who’s viewed your profile
• See when a match last logged in
We have multiple subscription options to choose from – starting as low as $19.99/month:
• Your iTunes account will be charged at confirmation of your purchase and auto-renews for the same upgrade price at the end of each three/six/twelve-month period.
• Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase and must be turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• No cancellation of the current upgrade plan is allowed during your active period.
Other things you need to know:
• eHarmony is safe and secure
• You must be at least 18 years old to download and use this app
What's New in Version 4.1
Keep up to date with Datebook, a brand new feature exclusive to iPhone users
· Know who you’re dating, when, and where – add contacts, non-eHarmony members included
· Foursquare helps you find the perfect date spots with useful tips
· Keep track of your dating history and rate dates and locations
· Sync dates to your iPhone calendar and get reminders
Working on it
I have been using this app for a couple of weeks now and it is a slow process but pretty good overall. I live in a densely populated city so I don't have a lot of the issues I have seen from other reviewers. Also, I do take into account that the matching isn't all rocket science and we all have an elevated view of ourselves when it comes to finding a mate and a match.
I would tell anyone using this to make sure to create or amend your profile online at a desktop or laptop if possible and if you are really unhappy it is a business and you can get your money back if you are diligent. Otherwise, the app works just fine: little slow at times and the matches you start messaging with at first disappear until they reply back but overall it does what I need it to do.
Good, but need ability to save answers!!
I think the app is good for the most part. I've had a couple dates with some good matches and a couple with some bad matches. My biggest gripe for the app is not being able to save answers to questions. So then you have to re-type what should be the same answer to the same question every time! Also, I'd like the ability to save answers that are incomplete. For example, if I started answering someone's questions and got interrupted, I'd have to start over from the beginning, which is really frustrating. Otherwise the app is pretty good.
Eharmony says I need to be more accepting in the matter of drinking. Well, I don't drink and am not looking for someone who does. Eharmony didn't complain about my non-smoking issue, so why the non-drinking? I want the filters I have.
The matches are mostly lame, or way out of my area, which is not Eharmony's fault, I am choosy and I live in a very rural area.
I do like the app and still have hope that there is someone out there just for me.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Feb 13, 2014
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 43.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: eHarmony.com
- © eHarmony, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- eHarmony Basic$119.99
- eHarmony Basic$19.99
- eHarmony Basic$59.99
- eHarmony Basic$119.99
- eHarmony TotalConnect$129.99
- eHarmony Basic$5.99
- eHarmony Basic$9.99
- eHarmony Basic$9.99
- eHarmony Basic$179.99
- eHarmony Basic$8.99