eHarmony™ Dating App - Meet Singles
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
eHarmony is the worldwide, premium online dating service that helps over 438 people get married, DAILY. As the most trusted dating service, we start by really getting to know you and then introduce you to some of the most amazing and compatible singles anywhere. With the eHarmony iPhone app, it literally takes minutes to sign up and to receive your first match – all for free!
By downloading our free mobile app, you can:
• Sign up for the eHarmony Online Dating service for FREE
• Complete your Relationship Questionnaire for FREE
• Get to know your matches for FREE using Guided Communication
• Send Smiles to your matches for FREE
• Receive your detailed Online Dating Personality Profile for FREE
• Upload photos from your phone or from Facebook
• Receive your daily compatible matches for FREE
• Read insightful articles and tips that help navigate the dating world for FREE
• Plan unforgettable dates with other singles with Datebook for FREE
Get the most out of your eHarmony experience by subscribing. As a subscriber, you can:
• Unlock full mobile access
• See your matches' photos
• Use the "What If?" feature to meet even more compatible singles
• Send and receive eHarmony Mail
• See who’s viewed your profile
We have multiple subscription options to choose from – starting as low as $19.99/month:
• Your iTunes account will be charged at confirmation of your purchase and auto-renews for the same upgrade price at the end of each three/six/twelve-month period.
• Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase and must be turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• No cancellation of the current upgrade plan is allowed during your active period.
Other things you need to know:
• eHarmony is safe and secure
• You must be at least 18 years old to download and use this app
What's New in Version 4.8
Bug fixes and improvements
Please a big round of applause for the marketing dept at eH for successfully selling an illusion of hope. I found that most matches were guys I wouldn't even look at twice while standing in line at the grocery store. In my experience there have been times when engaged in communication eH hijacked the conversation and suddenly delete it. When emailing them to ask why there response was that it was a suspicious profile and it was for my protection. Ok, but why delete my entire Inbox and not just that one profile. Also I believe that the majority of the profiles are inactive (especially attractive people) or come from a weekend blitz marketing campaign when folk signup for free but never commit. And omg forget about receiving a periodic message from someone interested. It could be months and months and months and months before anyone shows an interest. This was the biggest waste of time, hope and money. But hopefully your experience yields a better result than all of these other complaining folks that I happen to agree with. I didn't listen and now I wished I had.
Matches only shown if you keep paying them..
I stopped auto renew on October 6, and my subscription ends on January 7, 2017. Since the day I ended paying them, I have not seen any new matches in my inbox. Even the 'What-If' section has had nothing since then. I find it hard to believe that there's no one out there when before I ended it, they sent me an email everyday, like you have new matches. Curious that suddenly there's nothing to show me.
In the past they've shown me pretty much bottom of barrel matches, that haven't been responsive to anyone.
Either way, don't fall for the free weekends and communication gimmick. It's a hoax.
Only had a few good dates on his app - and their algorithm doesn't help with chemistry which is what brings stuff down.
I checked eHarmony everyday, religiously. I also kept my profile and photos updated.
Eh is the best dating site so far but...
The only thing I don't like about Eh is that Religion is not well defined so I have all kinds of christians being matched with me when I would only marry a man who is in the same denomination as I am. Other than that I think that the men in this site are serious about marriage and I appreciate it very much.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Oct 19, 2016
- Version: 4.8
- Size: 116 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: eHarmony.com
- © eHarmony, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- eHarmony Basic$139.99
- eHarmony Basic$119.99
- eHarmony Basic$47.99
- eHarmony Basic$19.99
- eHarmony Basic$59.99
- eHarmony TotalConnect$129.99
- eHarmony Basic$179.99
- eHarmony Basic$5.99
- eHarmony Basic$119.99
- eHarmony TotalConnect$139.99