Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
eHarmony is the worldwide, premium online dating service that helps over 438 people get married, DAILY. As the most trusted dating service, we start by really getting to know you and then introduce you to some of the most amazing and compatible singles anywhere. With the eHarmony iPhone app, it literally takes minutes to sign up and to receive your first match – all for free!
By downloading our free mobile app, you can:
• Sign up for the eHarmony Online Dating service for FREE
• Complete your Relationship Questionnaire for FREE
• Get to know your matches for FREE using Guided Communication
• Send Smiles to your matches for FREE
• Receive your detailed Online Dating Personality Profile for FREE
• Upload photos from your phone or from Facebook
• Receive your daily compatible matches for FREE
• Read insightful articles and tips that help navigate the dating world for FREE
Get the most out of your eHarmony experience by subscribing. As a subscriber, you can:
• Unlock full mobile access
• See your matches' photos
• Use the "What If?" feature to meet even more compatible singles
• Send and receive eHarmony Mail
• See who’s viewed your profile
We have multiple subscription options to choose from – starting as low as $19.99/month:
• Your iTunes account will be charged at confirmation of your purchase and auto-renews for the same upgrade price at the end of each three/six/twelve-month period.
• Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase and must be turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• No cancellation of the current upgrade plan is allowed during your active period.
Other things you need to know:
• eHarmony is safe and secure
• You must be at least 18 years old to download and use this app
What's New in Version 4.5
Bug fixes and improvements
NO matches near me
I now understand why I had to pay for a year upfront! EHarmony took my money and ran! When I select that I want matches within 60 miles and that distance is important to me, I get
a ‼️warning and very few matches. When I broaden the search, I get matches in Ohio, Illinois, Alabama, Indiana, etc. I've been on the site two months. During that time I had more than four days where the site didn't work, and I had to call twice for help. The problem was finally fixed a week after I called, but no refund was allowed! Also, during these two months, two of the four matches who actually communicated with me were scammers and were removed from the site. Most of my matches are not even active on the site anymore! I have had no dates. None. I am extremely disappointed, but even though EHarmony has not lived up to its commercials or online promises, I have no recourse because I have all ready paid and agreed to some fine print...agreement. Surely someone else has had similar experiences, but all I can say is good luck getting money back. I would not recommend this site to anyone. Wish this company were fairer to its customers. It's not like I'm an undesirable person, but I have been left feeling that way, as well as scammed out of my hard earn, limited income, retirement money! Buyer beware! I will continue to call and write about my concerns, but I don't expect to get anywhere! Sad. Sad. Sad.
Not worth the money!
Against my better judgement, I joined this site. I've been on a few dating sites that were free then took a six month break. I decided to try something a little more serious. Someone recommended eHarmony. I did not want to invest the 💰in a dating site😠
I communicated for free-i got so many responses (and lost some because I took my time deciding to pay). When I finally paid the fee, I was able to correspond to several individuals. I had a lot of glitches and technical issues! My inbox had lots of messages- but every time I checked messages the number would not go down- as though I didn't checked my messages at all! Also I would get notifications that people were leaving me messages but for some unknown reason I could not check them. I reached out to customer service numerous times but no fixes! This site does not seem to be current- technology wise. It's seems very limited and basic. I think their should be more features. Like being able to remove people (you may not be interested in) off your history. Honestly, I got more dates from other sites I didn't have to pay for. Do yourself a favor-don't pay the money for this site. There are so many other sites out there.
Found at 40!❤️
The thought of online dating gave me hives. But I work in TV and "He" worked and lived and hour away so we never would have met wo Neil Clark Warren. And I normally pick the worst guys, but something in "his" eyes...he just looked honest. This was 5 years ago. We've been married three. Workin' on baby making. He was worth the wait, I've always been a late bloomer. Takes patience and courage bc there will be weeds and duds you get matched with...but it only takes one. We're dying to be on one of those Eharm commercials to give people hope. Good luck. You've got nothing to lose...other than time, waiting to meet him/her at a bar or on an airplane. That's fairytale stuff. Just do it.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jul 12, 2016
- Version: 4.5
- Size: 53.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: eHarmony.com
- © eHarmony, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- eHarmony Basic$139.99
- eHarmony Basic$119.99
- eHarmony Basic$19.99
- eHarmony Basic$47.99
- eHarmony Basic$59.99
- eHarmony TotalConnect$129.99
- eHarmony Basic$5.99
- eHarmony Basic$179.99
- eHarmony Basic$119.99
- eHarmony Basic$9.99