Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
eHarmony is the worldwide, premium online dating service that helps over 438 people get married, DAILY. As the most trusted dating service, we start by really getting to know you and then introduce you to some of the most amazing and compatible singles anywhere. With the eHarmony iPhone app, it literally takes minutes to sign up and to receive your first match – all for free!
By downloading our free mobile app, you can:
• Sign up for the eHarmony Online Dating service for FREE
• Complete your Relationship Questionnaire for FREE
• Get to know your matches for FREE using Guided Communication
• Send Smiles to your matches for FREE
• Receive your detailed Online Dating Personality Profile for FREE
• Upload photos from your phone or from Facebook
• Receive your daily compatible matches for FREE
• Read insightful articles and tips that help navigate the dating world for FREE
Get the most out of your eHarmony experience by subscribing. As a subscriber, you can:
• Unlock full mobile access
• See your matches' photos
• Use the "What If?" feature to meet even more compatible singles
• Send and receive eHarmony Mail
• See who’s viewed your profile
We have multiple subscription options to choose from – starting as low as $19.99/month:
• Your iTunes account will be charged at confirmation of your purchase and auto-renews for the same upgrade price at the end of each three/six/twelve-month period.
• Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase and must be turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• No cancellation of the current upgrade plan is allowed during your active period.
Other things you need to know:
• eHarmony is safe and secure
• You must be at least 18 years old to download and use this app
What's New in Version 4.4.5
Knock, knock? Who’s Online?
Your matches are — now see which ones are currently active with the online
We know not having a progress indicator for hiding/blocking a match looked
like it wasn't working.
So, we added a progress indicator, so you never have to guess.
Of course we had time to squash a few bugs!
Even after a complete app rewrite and several updates the app crashes on a consistent basis and is littered with bugs. They can't seem to get their act together and makes using the app incredibly frustrating. On top of it all, it's a horrible match making service, especially given the exorbitant prices they charge. A major gripe is inflating their number of matches by pairing you with inactive or free member profiles. In other words, the majority of other matches you will receive are people who you will never hear back from. Don't waste your time or money. You're chances of coming out of this a winner and just as good as the lottery.
Should be called eUndesirables
I think every guy on here is either fat, old, or a weirdo. It literally depressed me and encouraged me against dating forever! Seriously, I thought, "geesh, if this is all that's out there, I might as well get a cat and be resigned to being a spinster the rest of my natural born life." My God, does eHarmony even try to find good people? They are like the un-cool kids of dating. I'd rather get hit on constantly by sex-crazed creeps in Plenty of Fish or OkCupid for free - at least they're my age & decent looking. Lol
I like that it saves my place exactly where I left it. I wish it was easier to swipe and delete activities.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: May 23, 2016
- Version: 4.4.5
- Size: 50.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: eHarmony.com
- © eHarmony, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- eHarmony Basic$139.99
- eHarmony Basic$119.99
- eHarmony Basic$19.99
- eHarmony Basic$59.99
- eHarmony Basic$47.99
- eHarmony TotalConnect$129.99
- eHarmony Basic$5.99
- eHarmony Basic$119.99
- eHarmony Basic$179.99
- eHarmony Basic$9.99