Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Eicon turns your images into icons (ICNS), with :
• support for 1024x1024 dimensions (512x512@2x), making the resulting icons valid for use in iOS / Mac OS apps.
• an easy-to-use (drag-and-drop) GUI
• a preview for all selected icon sizes
• the possibility to preview the icon in the dock
Ideal for developers or anyone who needs to create icon files quickly.
What's New in Version 2,0
• New GUI
• Dock preview
• New icon
Just downloaded the app and tried it out.
I will update you with more useful information about the use of the app.
The reason why I am writing this review is the fact that the developer cracked me up with the “about” tab. Gave me a good laugh, and sometimes after a long work week it is fun to laugh at silly things.
Nope, doesn’t really work after all
Doesn’t work in OS X Sierra (no matter what size you make). Creates icns but icon does not exhibit. Clicking on “get info” shows icon full-sized in the “preview” section of get info but displays generic “icns” file. I think this is an OS X Sierra bug. I truly regret upgrading to OS X Sierra because of the inability to use icons as you see fit. I have OS X.12.3…I wish I could easily downgrade.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 21, 2015
- Version: 2,0
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bruno Vandekerkhove
- Copyright © Bvdk 2015. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor