Einstein™ Brain Trainer HD Free: 30 exercises to practice your logic, memory, calculation, and vision skills - more effective than sudoku, puzzle, or quiz games
By BBG Entertainment GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Feed your brain with a personal coach!
If you want to stay young at heart, and sharp mentally, take a few minutes a day and train your brain with Einstein™ Brain Trainer HD!
This is the Free version of Einstein™ Brain Trainer HD. In this Free version you could perform the Daily Test and the other brain exercises only one time. If you want to keep you brain active you should perform the Daily Test and the other brain exercises every day. Therefore please get the full version of Einstein™ Brain Trainer HD which includes many more features:
Sly fox, studious student or brainy genius? How do you judge your „Brain Fitness“? Entertaining, yet with a scientific background "Einstein™ Brain Trainer HD" will help you to keep your brain active or – if needed will get it moving again! Perform the “Daily Test“ and measure your “Brain Fitness”, climb to ever higher scales and eventually become a “Royal Brain”. Practice regularly and you will surely notice an increase in your "Brain Fitness". Remember, daily commitment and continuity are key to keeping your brain active!
Get your grey matter moving: Brain training for the whole family to enjoy at home or to play with your friends. Albert Einstein will guide you through this game with 30 excellent brain exercises. The famous Albert Einstein will accompany you with advice and assistance and explain which parts of your brain will be activated throughout the course of the training.
All 30 exercises for brain activation have been tested during the development of our successful "Train your Brain with Dr. Kawashima" program cooperating with the Industry University Research Project with Professor Dr. Kawashima. Dr. Kawashima is a respected and well-known Japanese neuroscientist who has appeared in popular and reputable brain training products before.
Albert Einstein and his cute little assistant Robo will support you in any aspect of the game. They will be at your side whenever you need them, explaining the different exercises and illustrating the scientific background of each exercise. They will motivate you to keep moving and to care about your mental fitness.
Besides the individual training you can practice together with family and friends on your iPad in the so called Hot-Seat mode - one after the other everyone takes his/her turn and enjoys the social dynamics of playing games. But you are not limited to playing with friends at your iPad. As easy as it is, the Hot-Seat mode is great fun for everyone whether young or old, tall or small!
On your iPad you can create a profile for each member of your family so that everyone can train his brain individually. As each exercise features an adaptive difficulty level, everyone will be assisted to his needs. Let´s begin measuring your brain fitness and exercise it from day to day.
Many more features like extensive rankings and statistics, leaderboards and a trophy room are waiting for you as part of this truly unique brain training game. Enjoy!
A truly unique brain training game is waiting for you. Enjoy!
• Premier quality iPad product for brain training with a scientific approach
• 30 specially designed exercises to stimulate the brain
• Daily Tests to check your current “Brain Fitness”
• Dynamic adaption of the difficulty level for each exercise
• Detailed scientific background information for each exercise
• Continuous interaction between Albert Einstein and the player
• Detailed help system accessible from anywhere in the game
• Comprehensive and detailed statistics
• Profile management to allow for multiple players on one iPad
• Hot-Seat mode (mutiplayer mode on a single iPad)
• Easy and intuitive user interface to grant fun for young and old alike
• Personal coaching by the great mind and likeness of Albert Einstein
ALBERT EINSTEIN or EINSTEIN and related rights TM/© of The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, used under license. Represented exclusively by GreenLight
What's New in Version 1.5
• Exercises optimized for color blind people
• Optimized dynamic adaption of the difficulty level for each exercise
• Repeat function to easily replay each exercise
• Option to share on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter
• Information and photos about the scientific test and certification of the 30 brain exercises
• Various bugfixes and optimizations
I had a great time with this game. The games were a little challenging but do-able. I beat the color game like the boss! I never write reviews for anything but felt like I was obligated to come and rate this five stars after playing the first day training. Can't wait to increase my brain power!
Moves very quickly but offers much more for free than lum, you know, that other brain game. Very pleased so far and I rarely rate anything. Still learning how all this works, but I do like this one!
This will help me.
I am 60, at the age of 47 I had a left thalamic brain stem stroke, as I get older more deficits are coming out. This may seem extremely simple but for someone like me it takes all of my concentration.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 03, 2014
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 529 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: BBG Entertainment GmbH
- © 2009-2015 BBG Entertainment GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.