Take only 5 minutes each day to keep your brain young and fresh! Whether alone, with family or friends around the world, the Einstein™ Brain Training accompanies you with 30 different exercises. The famous Albert Einstein will assists you throughout your journey and explain how your brain is activated and supported by the training.
Einstein™ Brain Training was awarded the BestAppEver.com Award in the categories "Best Educational Game” and "Best Adult Education App”.
• 30 specially designed games for cognitive training
• Scientific background for every exercise
• Daily tests to check your brain health
• Very simple, intuitive operation for amusing brain stimulation
• Guidance and motivation by Albert Einstein and his funny assistant Robo
• Dynamic difficulty adjustment of the individual brain trainings
• Extensive, detailed player statistics, high scores & trophies
• Different profiles and “hot-seat” mode for multiple players on one smartphone/tablet
• Easily accessible online high scores thanks to GameCenter support
TESTED BY DR. KAWASHIMA
All 30 brain training exercises were tested as part of the development of our "Brain Training with Dr. Kawashima” program in collaboration with the Industry University Research Project by Professor Dr. Kawashima. Dr. Kawashima is a well-known Japanese neuroscientist and Alzheimer's researcher who has already successfully assisted other brain training projects.
The Einstein™ Brain Training supports the following languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Turkish, Dutch and Chinese.
We always try to offer you the best app for brain training, so we're always excited about feedback. Please contact us any time at http://www.bbg-entertainment.com/contact and let us know the version of the operating system and the type of your device.
ALBERT EINSTEIN or EINSTEIN and related rights TM/© of The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, used under license. Represented exclusively by GreenLight
• Universal App (iPhone and iPad)
• Complete new and modern user interface
• Support of new devices like iPhone X, iPad Pro
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I love this program
The games the program have are a lot of fun. You practice and improve memory
Great games, UI needs improvement
Games themselves are great. The user interface is not perfect especially for calculator computations and tracing a path. Numbers could be much larger and so could visuals, most of the screen is wasted. On something as small as a phone that's an issue. I struggle pressing the buttons as I'm intending to press sometimes because I have larger than average fingers and you are rushing because its timed. The combination is slightly frustrating. Also mid game I'm sometimes find myself at Einstein which is probably my fault but he's to close to the buttons needed for game play. Also not sure what the point of Einstein is, slightly gimmicky. All and all good puzzles.
Quite a few games and mostly all fun. This app is underrated. With all the lumosity and brain fit hype going on this this one gets no love but I think it's a worthy contender. Does everything the others do just cheaper. Games are actually pretty challenging too. I tend to blow right through the lumosity games with rather high scores (both mobile and online versions) this one my scores aren't so high. Feel like it's harder, which is good. Anywho, great app 5 stars no problems or crashes.
- BBG Entertainment GmbH
- 1.1 GB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009-2018 BBG Entertainment GmbH
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.