Take only 5 minutes each day to keep your brain young and fresh! Whether alone, with family or friends around the world, the Einstein™ Brain Training accompanies you with 30 different exercises. The famous Albert Einstein will assists you throughout your journey and explain how your brain is activated and supported by the training.
Einstein™ Brain Training was awarded the BestAppEver.com Award in the categories "Best Educational Game” and "Best Adult Education App”.
TOP PAID IPAD GAME:
#1 in Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium,...
#2 in Germany, France,...
#3 in Turkey,...
#5 in Japan,...
Among #10 in Russia, India, Argentina,...
• 30 specially designed games for cognitive training
• Scientific background for every exercise
• Daily tests to check your brain health
• Very simple, intuitive operation for amusing brain stimulation
• Guidance and motivation by Albert Einstein and his funny assistant Robo
• Dynamic difficulty adjustment of the individual brain trainings
• Extensive, detailed player statistics, high scores & trophies
• Different profiles and “hot-seat” mode for multiple players on one smartphone/tablet
• Easily accessible online high scores thanks to GameCenter support
TESTED BY DR. KAWASHIMA
All 30 brain training exercises were tested as part of the development of our "Brain Training with Dr. Kawashima” program in collaboration with the Industry University Research Project by Professor Dr. Kawashima. Dr. Kawashima is a well-known Japanese neuroscientist and Alzheimer's researcher who has already successfully assisted other brain training projects.
The Einstein™ Brain Training supports the following languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Turkish, Dutch and Chinese.
We always try to offer you the best app for brain training, so we're always excited about feedback. Please contact us any time at http://www.bbg-entertainment.com/contact and let us know the version of the operating system and the type of your device.
ALBERT EINSTEIN or EINSTEIN and related rights TM/© of The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, used under license. Represented exclusively by GreenLight
• Universal App (iPhone and iPad)
• Complete new and modern user interface
• Support of new devices like iPhone X, iPad Pro
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Nice workout for the brain
This game is great for stretching your brain in a fun and unusual way. There are four different categories of daily learning to keep you motivated and involved. You quickly discover your strengths and weaknesses and then set about to improve them. If you want to improve your cognitive functions in a fun, exciting way then this app is for you.
Great working memory app!
I have been using this app with my 3rd & 4th graders to help improve their working memory and response time skills. They love playing it and are challenged to keep improving their scores. If I use this as a warm up before my language activities, I notice the kids are more engaged and their overall performance improves. I give it 5 stars!
Watch the stress level
I have noticed that when I'm under stress tests are influenced. Some tests are easier than others and if all the easy ones come in one daily test or all the hard ones the test is skewed. If you realize minimize self imposed stress.
- BBG Entertainment GmbH
- 1.1 GB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009-2015 BBG Entertainment GmbH
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.