EJSO - European Journal of Surgical Oncology
The European Journal of Surgical Oncology app allows you to stay current with the latest information related to surgical oncology research and practice, all with just a tap. Now available for both iPhones and iPads!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: IOS 10
About European Journal of Surgical Oncology
EJSO - European Journal of Surgical Oncology ("the Journal of Cancer Surgery") is the Official Journal of the European Society of Surgical Oncology and BASO ~ the Association for Cancer Surgery.
The EJSO aims to advance surgical oncology research and practice through the publication of original research articles, review articles, editorials, debates and correspondence. The Editors welcome submissions on clinical research and all other aspects of surgical oncology which advance the care of patients with cancer, including surgical quality control, epidemiology, preventative aspects of surgical oncology, as well as translational research relevant to surgical oncology practice.
• Bug Fixes
- Elsevier Inc.
- 74.5 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2018 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.