EKG Clinico is an easy and useful application for anyone who wants to learn how interpret basic and clinical aspects on an electrocardiogram, all designed in images and videos.
- EKG Overview
- Heart Conduction System
- Heart Electrical Stimulation
- Time and Voltage
- Heart Leads
- Factors in the development of heart disease
- Influence of Diet
- Foods Allowed
- Prohibited Foods
- Normal Ekg
- Sinus bradycardia
- Sinus tachycardia
- Atrial fibrillation
- Atrial Tachycardia
- Sinus Arrhythmia
- Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Ventricular fibrillation
- 1st AV block. degree
- AV Block 2nd. Type 1 degree Wenckebach or Mobitz I
- AV Block 2nd. degree Mobitz type II 2
- 3rd AV block. degree or complete
- Right Branch Block
- Left Branch Block
EKG Clinico also serve as a guide for doctors, nurses, students and other health professionals looking to strengthen their already acquired knowledge.
Comments and Suggestions Technical Support
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minor Error Fixed
- Zoom in EKG's
- Zoom in Clinical Cases
Ratings and Reviews
This app will deserve more Stars if you will add more EKGs such as BRUGADA SYNDROME, WPW, MI, STEMI, LBBB with Myocardial infarction etc.
The app listed English as the only language version even though there was both an English and spanish descriptions it's contents.
Now I am stuck with the Spanish version that I have no use for.
Please beware if you don't speak spanish.
Keep you on top of the rhythm world 💯🎶
Stay on top of event needed in rhythm strips!💯
- Martha Luz Rodriguez Leal
- 149.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 MadDev Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.