The EKG Lite - SecondLook™ application provides a series of sample pages from the full EKG mobile app. The complete EKG - SecondLook™ mobile app is a study aid for learners of the medical sciences to self-test their level of knowledge about this important diagnostic test, which is a standard tool in cardiac medicine. The complete app covers the basics of EKGs and their diagnostic value in the context of various cardiac pathologies, including arrhythmias, hypertrophies, infarctions, conductance aberrations and others. Specific cases and applications are reviewed in a stepwise fashion including potential concerns and limitations.
Ratings and Reviews
Another great addition to the series
The new SecondLook app explains EKGs, from the basics to their use in cardiac diagnostic, making this difficult subject easy. Try the full version of the app.
- The University of Michigan
- 8.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © The Regents of the University of Michigan
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.