Eklips is a minimalist puzzle game about making squares around a dot. Seems simple enough, but is it really?
- Easy to learn, hard to master unique gameplay.
- Indefinitely playable, if you can!
- Two difficulty modes, two leaderboards.
- No ads, no IAP, no time limits or game-hindering annoying stuff.
- Made by small indie developers. This is what we love and I hope we can share our passion with you, too!
- Bug fixed: Music playing when phone is muted / app is in background. (Please reach us if it still persists for you)
Ratings and Reviews
5stars but game-breaking bug
I can't wait to change this review to the five stars it deserves! However, I have a bug that even if I restart the app is keeping me from playing. I am fully updated too. The screen is frozen without showing the play area, just purple. Only if I delete and reinstall do I get to play one piece before it freezes up and I can't touch anything. Please fix! Love this game!
I can't enjoy this game
I thought this would be a chill version of Tetris but the more I play this game the more annoying it becomes. It becomes clear that the blocks are not exactly random. If the board starts to get locked up the game ensures you don't get the one block you need and starts throwing the same block at you. And on top of that the controls are terrible, often causing you to drop blocks in the wrong spot.
Love this game!
Been playing for a while now. Recommended to many friends. To the dev please update for iPhone X !!!!!
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.