Record, playback, live stream, and share patient body sounds and ECG. Eko connects your stethoscope to the cloud for an advanced, HIPAA-compliant auscultation experience.
Featured in NY Times, Forbes, CNN, NBC, Washington Post, TechCrunch, and MedGadget
Use Eko to:
- Record, playback, annotate, and save audio and ECG
- Visualize audio waveforms (phonocardiograms) and ECGs (electrocardiograms)
- Securely share recordings with care teams or specialists
- Live stream auscultation sessions in real-time
- Sync auscultation reports with compatible EHRs
- Add notes to your recordings for future reference
This app is best used with an Eko CORE digital stethoscope or Eko DUO digital stethoscope and ECG - available at ekodevices.com
Have questions, comments, or feedback?
Reach out to us at email@example.com
- Tweaked heart rate algorithm
- Increased gain on audio graphs
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Just downloaded new version of app
I just downloaded the new version of the app and everything is working seamlessly. Fast update and quick/intuitive interface.
Really great addition!
Have really enjoyed using this in my practice, amplification on it’s own is nice but added value in being able to playback a recording to my patients and show their heart sounds
Elegant and effective
The app provides a clean interface for storing patient data. The Touch ID is particularly helpful. Patient also seem to really enjoy seeing the recordings in real time!
- Eko Devices, Inc.
- 20.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 - Eko Devices, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.