Conveniently order from the menu, order catering, pay in advance, request delivery and earn and redeem points with the El Pollo Loco app.
Automatically earn points with every qualified food and beverage purchase. Receive special rewards and offers, and redeem rewards for free food and drinks directly from the app. Place an online order and either Skip the LineR when you pick up, or order delivery direct to your door.
• Order: Place an order in a few clicks or customize and create combos
• Catering: Order catering and pay in advance
• Rewards: Earn points with every qualified purchase. Check reward status and news
• Redeem: Redeem earned points for food and drink
• Pay: Use a stored credit card to pay before you arrive at the restaurant.
• Pick-up: Select your pick-up time and go straight to the pickup counter.
• Delivery: Order delivery direct to your door (select locations. More coming soon).
• Locate: Find a nearby location and view maps, directions and business hours.
• Menu: Browse the menu and view nutrition information
• Favorites and Order History: Save favorites, view and quickly place an order.
• Offers: Redeem an online order coupon code.
• Your Account: Create an account profile to quickly and easily place an order, store payment types and save your favorite orders.
- Bug fix in Gift/Pay section.
Ratings and Reviews
I visited the Buena Park location today. I made my order online so when I got there I could just pick it up and go. When I told the girl I had an online order she said with a large broccoli and large rice. I told her yes that’s correct. She said they were waiting on the broccoli so I had to wait. When she gave me my order there was no chicken . I told her there’s supposed to be chicken also. So she looked at the receipt and realized I was right. So then I had to wait some more for my chicken. While I was waiting I decided to order something else but nobody helped me. When the girl gave me my order I told her I wanted to order something else so that’s how I got my order taken. What I thought was going to be a quick run in and out ended up taken 20 minutes.
This is the closest store to my house and office so I eat there a lot.
Parking lot is bad. Sometime I can’t get In Or out so I have to chose another lunch spot.
Tonight I picked up a family meal. Took a few extra minutes to get it but the place was packet and 10+ cats in the drive thru the whole time.
The employees were all hospitable and the manager was very professional when someone else wanted to complain about something that was out of her control.
The only reason I gave a 4 not 5 is that it appears that the drive thru gets more rapid service than those of us who walk in for food to go.
I have owned a small restaurant before but no drive though so I am not sure of any policy in that area.
The food was good. The employees were as quick as possible and all had a smile when obviously they were very busy with some patrons who were lacking understanding of the restaurant business and difficulties.
Tried to get el Pollo Loco app support. When the screen came up it gave an error message of 404 PAGE NOT FOUND. I wanted to know after setting up an order for 16 piece Family Meal successfully I wanted to add an additional large cup of rice to the order. I couldn’t find a way to add to my order. Right now I’m in a HOLD STATUS. To: App Support - please communicate with me at the email address I just signed up for tonight. If I can’t do a simple item like this I’ll probably go somewhere else for my food. Please RSVP ASAP. I’m hungry now.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.