Conveniently order from the menu, order catering, pay in advance, request delivery and earn and redeem points with the El Pollo Loco app.
Automatically earn points with every qualified food and beverage purchase. Receive special rewards and offers, and redeem rewards for free food and drinks directly from the app. Place an online order and either Skip the LineR when you pick up, or order delivery direct to your door.
• Order: Place an order in a few clicks or customize and create combos
• Catering: Order catering and pay in advance
• Rewards: Earn points with every qualified purchase. Check reward status and news
• Redeem: Redeem earned points for food and drink
• Pay: Use a stored credit card to pay before you arrive at the restaurant.
• Pick-up: Select your pick-up time and go straight to the pickup counter.
• Delivery: Order delivery direct to your door (select locations. More coming soon).
• Locate: Find a nearby location and view maps, directions and business hours.
• Menu: Browse the menu and view nutrition information
• Favorites and Order History: Save favorites, view and quickly place an order.
• Offers: Redeem an online order coupon code.
• Your Account: Create an account profile to quickly and easily place an order, store payment types and save your favorite orders.
- Bug fix in Gift/Pay section.
Ratings and Reviews
My order is incomplete, place is dirty or they lack customer service. I frequent the Pacoima location on laurel canyon and I always run into a problem. The managers are not nice either. For example I was denied a other cup for my salsa because I didn’t get a catering order but I did purchase a family meal. So I had to fill up 16. Lil cups and then they complained I was taking a lot of salsa. Apparently I eat too much salsa. Once they gave me a completely wrong order and asked if I wanted my other order... Yes I did want what I ordered, how silly of me. The place is usually dirty and today the salsa bar was a complete mess with plastic cups in the avocado salsa and a container of straws that were drenched with who knows what. When I informed the manger he was like “ ok I got it and before I could mention what else needed assistance he cut me off by saying “ Ok! I got it!
I go because it’s near my mom’s house but never again.
I go to the Denton Tx location about once a week. 8 out of 10 times I am happy. If I go in to eat most of the time the manager has approached and asked if I am happy with the food and service. If you go late in the afternoon after lunch rush the chicken seems to be over done and dry. Today’s visit was not good at all. I ate mine right away but the chicken was over done and dry. I also ordered a child meal for my grandson to take home with me. Bare in mind I travel 20 miles to get there so cannot just turn around and go back. I ordered a two piece chicken leg meal with corn. The chicken legs were the smallest legs I have ever seen there. We didn’t get corn , it was Mac n cheese that promptly went in the garbage. Sorry El Pollo Loco the review is not positive today.
I visited the Buena Park location today. I made my order online so when I got there I could just pick it up and go. When I told the girl I had an online order she said with a large broccoli and large rice. I told her yes that’s correct. She said they were waiting on the broccoli so I had to wait. When she gave me my order there was no chicken . I told her there’s supposed to be chicken also. So she looked at the receipt and realized I was right. So then I had to wait some more for my chicken. While I was waiting I decided to order something else but nobody helped me. When the girl gave me my order I told her I wanted to order something else so that’s how I got my order taken. What I thought was going to be a quick run in and out ended up taken 20 minutes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.