Conveniently order from the menu, order catering, pay in advance, request delivery and earn and redeem points with the El Pollo Loco app.
Automatically earn points with every qualified food and beverage purchase. Receive special rewards and offers, and redeem rewards for free food and drinks directly from the app. Place an online order and either Skip the LineR when you pick up, or order delivery direct to your door.
• Order: Place an order in a few clicks or customize and create combos
• Catering: Order catering and pay in advance
• Rewards: Earn points with every qualified purchase. Check reward status and news
• Redeem: Redeem earned points for food and drink
• Pay: Use a stored credit card to pay before you arrive at the restaurant.
• Pick-up: Select your pick-up time and go straight to the pickup counter.
• Delivery: Order delivery direct to your door (select locations. More coming soon).
• Locate: Find a nearby location and view maps, directions and business hours.
• Menu: Browse the menu and view nutrition information
• Favorites and Order History: Save favorites, view and quickly place an order.
• Offers: Redeem an online order coupon code.
• Your Account: Create an account profile to quickly and easily place an order, store payment types and save your favorite orders.
- Bug fix in Gift/Pay section.
Ratings and Reviews
Rate the app, not the restaurants
Some franchises are not always the best representatives of the parent company... that being said, the app works great, like it is supposed to. The app, however, does its job and does it well!
When traveling a lot, I’ve found there is not always consistency between physical locations. The app can help make so-so places better (or in some cases where the employees are not as tech savvy as they should be— worse). The app allows me to place orders ahead of time, keep track of spending, earn rewards, get coupons and deals, and see the specials/new items. In my local Restaurant, the only complaint is that they never have enough cilantro. They have integrated the app with their cash registers, orders are ready when I get there, and it’s easy to upload gift cards.
Bottom line, the app does what’s supposed to do and it does it well.
Danny R Dodd
Well this was our first visit, so I haven’t tried the food just yet, but the online order & app were very confusing. I wanted to take advantage of their free chicken bowl offer, I couldn’t find any link to order it, plus I even downloaded their app so I could get reward points, couldn’t find any points that I should have earned from my dinner that I ordered, & their menus are totally confusing, some menus don’t even have the bowls listed at all, they have at least 2 menus that I could see, the menu on line here in Utah do not have the bowls listed, so when I called to place my order, I worried they didn’t make the bowls, but they do, so far as my free bowl it probably wasn’t legitimate. So when we do eat our meal I will do another review, hopefully it’s good
Tried to get el Pollo Loco app support. When the screen came up it gave an error message of 404 PAGE NOT FOUND. I wanted to know after setting up an order for 16 piece Family Meal successfully I wanted to add an additional large cup of rice to the order. I couldn’t find a way to add to my order. Right now I’m in a HOLD STATUS. To: App Support - please communicate with me at the email address I just signed up for tonight. If I can’t do a simple item like this I’ll probably go somewhere else for my food. Please RSVP ASAP. I’m hungry now.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.