Conveniently order from the menu, order catering, pay in advance, request delivery and earn and redeem points with the El Pollo Loco app.
Automatically earn points with every qualified food and beverage purchase. Receive special rewards and offers, and redeem rewards for free food and drinks directly from the app. Place an online order and either Skip the LineR when you pick up, or order delivery direct to your door.
• Order: Place an order in a few clicks or customize and create combos
• Catering: Order catering and pay in advance
• Rewards: Earn points with every qualified purchase. Check reward status and news
• Redeem: Redeem earned points for food and drink
• Pay: Use a stored credit card to pay before you arrive at the restaurant.
• Pick-up: Select your pick-up time and go straight to the pickup counter.
• Delivery: Order delivery direct to your door (select locations. More coming soon).
• Locate: Find a nearby location and view maps, directions and business hours.
• Menu: Browse the menu and view nutrition information
• Favorites and Order History: Save favorites, view and quickly place an order.
• Offers: Redeem an online order coupon code.
• Your Account: Create an account profile to quickly and easily place an order, store payment types and save your favorite orders.
- Bug fix in Gift/Pay section.
Ratings and Reviews
Rate the app, not the restaurants
Some franchises are not always the best representatives of the parent company... that being said, the app works great, like it is supposed to. The app, however, does its job and does it well!
When traveling a lot, I’ve found there is not always consistency between physical locations. The app can help make so-so places better (or in some cases where the employees are not as tech savvy as they should be— worse). The app allows me to place orders ahead of time, keep track of spending, earn rewards, get coupons and deals, and see the specials/new items. In my local Restaurant, the only complaint is that they never have enough cilantro. They have integrated the app with their cash registers, orders are ready when I get there, and it’s easy to upload gift cards.
Bottom line, the app does what’s supposed to do and it does it well.
My order is incomplete, place is dirty or they lack customer service. I frequent the Pacoima location on laurel canyon and I always run into a problem. The managers are not nice either. For example I was denied a other cup for my salsa because I didn’t get a catering order but I did purchase a family meal. So I had to fill up 16. Lil cups and then they complained I was taking a lot of salsa. Apparently I eat too much salsa. Once they gave me a completely wrong order and asked if I wanted my other order... Yes I did want what I ordered, how silly of me. The place is usually dirty and today the salsa bar was a complete mess with plastic cups in the avocado salsa and a container of straws that were drenched with who knows what. When I informed the manger he was like “ ok I got it and before I could mention what else needed assistance he cut me off by saying “ Ok! I got it!
I go because it’s near my mom’s house but never again.
I go to the Denton Tx location about once a week. 8 out of 10 times I am happy. If I go in to eat most of the time the manager has approached and asked if I am happy with the food and service. If you go late in the afternoon after lunch rush the chicken seems to be over done and dry. Today’s visit was not good at all. I ate mine right away but the chicken was over done and dry. I also ordered a child meal for my grandson to take home with me. Bare in mind I travel 20 miles to get there so cannot just turn around and go back. I ordered a two piece chicken leg meal with corn. The chicken legs were the smallest legs I have ever seen there. We didn’t get corn , it was Mac n cheese that promptly went in the garbage. Sorry El Pollo Loco the review is not positive today.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.