eLABJournal is a web-based Electronic Lab Notebook that helps laboratories to efficiently track research data in a GLP-compliant manner. In addition, the system offers tools to standardize lab protocols, keep track of the lab inventory and facilitate collaboration and communication in the lab.
The eLABJournal Mobile App is an extension to the eLABJournal Web App and is compatible with the eLABJournal Cloud as well as eLABJournal Private Cloud and eLABJournal On-Premise installations.
The Mobile App offers the following features:
• Browse through Project, Studies and Experiments to visualize research data
• Scan 2D barcodes of samples and sample series to view information, move or archive samples
• View protocols or procedures and walk through them step by step
• Show and make bookings for equipment
• Make notes or take pictures and sync them the eLABJournal web application
• Two-step verification with push notification to secure your account
• Receive notifications when consumables run out of stock or when experiments require signing
- A Sample's expiration date is now shown along with a warning if the sample is expired.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.