ElcomSafe is a curious word guessing game for all interested in password security topics. You will be suggested to guess terms on encryption and password security. Provided with a number of vacant cells where each cell corresponds to a letter, you should choose the available letters from the alphabet presented as a safe lock. Each correctly guessed letter appears in the word in all relevant cells, while each false letter decreases the number of attempts. After a successful or unsuccessful attempt to guess the word, you get an explanation of the term for your reference. Throughout the game you will be granted certificates according to your skills, e.g. for your quickest guess, or for several successfully guessed words in a sequence, or for one of the most difficult words, or else. Your certificates will be personalized and stored in your game account. You can email, share or publish your certificates in social media at any time. Try now and test how deep your IT-security knowledge is!
• More than 200 professional terms from password security and encryption field
• Word categories from easy to hard
• Personalized certificates to share with friends or in social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc)
• Enriches your cryptography language and knowledge
• Original elegant design with gentle background music helping to relax and concentrate
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.