World Weather Map HD
By Elecont LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Planning a day at the beach or a boating trip? Are you curious about what the water temperature is at your favorite place to swim? World Weather Map HD is the fastest, easiest-to-use, weather application that displays current weather conditions and sea surface temperature directly on the map.
The app is amazing for exploring weather and planning trips and recreation and allows you to easily pan and zoom so you can get unmatched detail of weather in your neighborhood or half a world away.
Additional information, presented in pop-up window, includes “feels like temperature”, humidity, local time, sunset/sunrise time, wind speed, wind direction and ten-day weather forecast.
• World sea surface temperatures (New!)
• Enhanced animated weather maps 10-day/24 hour weather forecast (New!)
• Provides current weather conditions and a weather forecast up to 10 days ahead for cities all over the world
• Provides sea surface temperature based on buoys and satellite maps
• Provides zoom and pan functionality
• Supports Fahrenheit and Celsius
• Provides useful information for Fisherman, Divers, Surfers, Sailors, Lifeguards, boaters, and anyone that needs to know the water temperatures near them.
• Interactive world weather map
• Current weather conditions and temperatures on top of the interactive maps
• Long-term 10-day weather forecast
• Hour-by-hour weather forecast
• more than 130 000 world cities
• Scroll over top of maps to find weather around the world
• "follow-me" for the weather nearby your location
• unlimited number of favorite locations
• weather data by WSI Corp. and Foreca.com
• Localized in 38 languages
• Fully compatible with any iOS 6 or later (including iOS 9)
• A low demand on your iPhone/iPad/iPod resources
What's New in Version 1.4
Animated weather forecast map for the next 10 days
Weather forecast map for the next 24 hours (hour-by-hour accuracy)
"Follow me" locations
Adds compatibility with iOS 9 and upcoming iOS releases
Adds sharing via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram and email.
Performance and memory usage improvements
Can't read place names
Lots of good information, but so many little cloud and sun icons that it's difficult to find place names. Very frustrating to use. I deleted it after a couple of days.
The first of the best
Easy to use and accurate with full useful information I prefer it more than the others I am sure I will keep going ahead with it. worth 5 stars. Thanx. H wazzan.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Nov 13, 2015
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 32.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Belarusian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: Elecont LLC
- © 2007-2016 Elecont LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.