Teach, learn and collaborate with Electa Live on your iPad or iPhone.
Electa Live is a virtual classroom and an online collaboration environment for live online teaching and web conferences with audio, screen sharing, guided presentations and web tours.
This application enables you to attend and interact in eLecta Live virtual classes and web conferences.
With eLecta Live for iPad/iPhone you can:
- Attend Electa Live sessions from an email invitation or from a link right from your mobile web browser, or by specifying an event ID.
- Listen and participate in the conversations via the built-in VOIP capability.
- The attendees panel enables users to see who else is attending the meeting.
- View the meeting content including slides, pages, images, whiteboard markup and pointers.
- View live screen shares from presenter’s computer.
- View guided web tours.
- Submit session notes.
- Interact within the session through the use of the gestures toolbar and text chat with presenters and participants.
- Play back prerecorded Electa Live sessions.
How to Attend an Electa Live Class or Event:
- Download and start the Electa Live virtual classroom app on your iPad or iPhone.
- Enter the event ID as sent to you by your session host; If required, specify a display name or a username and password.
- You can also attend a live session by clicking on the link in the email invitation sent to you.
This Electa Live version adds the following:
- Moderator controls accessible by tapping on an attendee name;
- Access to the classroom's Presentation Library, running pre-uploaded presentations;
- Uploading PDF resources into the Presentation Library;
- Arranging guided web tours;
- Simple polling with poll results review;
- Whiteboard drawing tools and clipart;
- Session recording controls;
- Live video broadcasting from front or back camera;
- Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Good app, chat feature could use improvement
This is a decent app but the chat feature for iOS could use improvement. The chat only can store a certain amount of a conversation. If the conversation gets too long it starts deleting from the beginning, so you can’t go back and review earlier portions.
Also, it should be possible to copy and paste and/or save the contents of the chat.
Does not work on iOS
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.