Want to become the next President of USA?
You can make the Republicans take over the White House or keep the Democrats in power for another 4 years.
Take a stand on current issues, win support from various factions like Public, Media, Business etc., debate other candidates and run for presidency in this casual simulation game.
Will you support gun control, immigration or stand against? Will you play dirty and run negative ads against your opponents? Will you stick to your views and lose or compromise with your ideals to become the President?
- Play as 1 of 12 candidates
- Take a stand on important issues facing the country today
- Debate against other Presidential Candidates.
Remember, every decision counts. Get support from all factions, improve your Poll Rating and become victorious on ELECTION DAY.
Carve your name in the history of USA!
Poll total bug fixed
'Weeks Remaining' bug fixed
Result of the answers refined more to reflect party(Republican or Democrat) mentality better
Ads frequency reduced
Ratings and Reviews
This game was fun, I had done well a few times but could never make it to presidency, I tried as nearly every republican candidate and I couldn’t win, I got far but never far enough. Then I come on to here to look at some reviews and maybe get tips to win and saw that lots of other Republicans were complaining that it was way too easy for Democrats and that it was purposefully harder for republicans. I didn’t think they would do this so I went back and played as Clinton. I immediately won easily, I mean it wasn’t even close. I had over 70% of the votes for presidential candidate from my party and then over 65% for the presidency in the final running. It was ridiculous. When I played as republican, I always started off the presidential running at a lower percentage than the democratic candidate but I figured this was just to make it harder. Then when I made it to the presidential running as the democratic candidate I still started off nearly 10% higher than my opponent which made no sense to me. I understand everyone else’s frustration and I do have some serious issues with this game after this experience. I’m not trying to say that they should give Democrats a disadvantage or anything but I wish it would be more fair, more even. It just doesn’t make any sense and it’s no fun.
I was pleasantly surprised by this game, and had fun playing it. However, I do think it needs improvements. For one, we should be able to create our own candidate. Two, once you win the presidency, you should be able to make decisions during that time and prevent the U.S from going to war/going into a recession/losing jobs etc. You should just be able to do more with the game. It has a lot of potential, but after you play it about 3 times it gets pretty boring so you end up only having the app for 20 minutes before you delete it. I'd love to see these improvements come to life, I think it would make the game much more enjoyable.
Overall a lot of fun
I enjoy this game immensely though there are a couple things I would like to see change.
1) more candidates!! I think this would make the game more interesting and fun. Even if you picked people who never ran in the election (I.e. Michelle Obama or Elizabeth Warren for the democrats and Rudy Giuliani or Rick Scott for the Republcians)
2) a debate after you win the primary. The debates in a real presidential race can be game changers and this game would be more exciting if it included them.
3) more options. I've played this game a lot and have run through the gamut of choices. More would be great!
- All in a Days Play Private Limited
- 101.4 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © All in a Days Play
- In-App Purchases
- 5 Bribes $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.