Electoral Sim - Electoral Systems Simulated
By Jan Adamec
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This app lets you try the effect of different electoral (voting) systems. Their task is to calculate number of seats (typically) in the parliament from given number of votes for each political party. Systems may give proportional results, or prefer larger or smaller parties.
- method (D'Hondt, Hare, Hagenbach-Bischoff, Imperiali, ...)
- division into electoral districts
- thresholds for parties and alliances
- threshold may be applied to county or district result
- total number of seats
- bonus for winner
The app calculates several proportionality indices, and comes with a few election results in real countries.
Includes icons from Icons8.com
What's New in Version 1.3
iPad Pro support, iOS 11 support
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 10, 2017
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Languages: English, Czech
- Seller: Jan Adamec
- © 2017 Jan Adamec
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.